- Paperback: 1312 pages
- Publisher: PHI Learning Pvt. Ltd. (Originally MIT Press); Third edition (2 February 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8120340078
- ISBN-13: 978-8120340077
- Product Dimensions: 27.9 x 21.6 x 3.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 237 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,153 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Introduction to Algorithms (Eastern Economy Edition) Paperback – 2 Feb 2010
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"As an educator and researcher in the field of algorithms for over two decades, I can unequivocally say that the Cormen et al book is the best textbook that I have ever seen on this subject. It offers an incisive, encyclopedic, and modern treatment of algorithms, and our department will continue to use it for teaching at both the graduate and undergraduate levels, as well as a reliable research reference."
—Gabriel Robins, Deptt. of Computer Science, University of Virginia
"Introduction to Algorithms, the 'bible' of the field, is a comprehensive textbook covering the full spectrum of modern algorithms: from the fastest algorithms and data structures to polynomial-time algorithms for seemingly intractable problems, from classical algorithms in graph theory to special algorithms for string matching, computational geometry, and number theory. The revised third edition notably adds a chapter on van Emde Boas trees, one of the most useful data structures, and on multithreaded algorithms, a topic of increasing importance."
—Daniel Spielman, Deptt. of Computer Science, Yale University
"In light of the explosive growth in the amount of data and the diversity of computing applications, efficient algorithms are needed now more than ever. This beautifully written, thoughtfully organized book is the definitive introductory book on the design and analysis of algorithms. The first half offers an effective method to teach and study algorithms; the second half then engages more advanced readers and curious students with compelling material on both the possibilities and the challenges in this fascinating field."
—Shang-Hua Teng, University of Southern California
About the Author
Thomas H. Cormen received bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from the Princeton University way back in 1978. Thereafter, he did his master’s in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from the MIT. Among the students, he is best known for having co-authored a book titled 'Introduction to Algorithms'. In the year 2013, he published another book titled 'Algorithms Unlocked'. This book too has been received well.
Charles E. Leiserson is Professor of Computer Science and Engineering at MIT. Ronald L. Rivest is Andrew and Erna Viterbi Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at MIT. Clifford Stein is Professor of Industrial Engineering and Operations Research at Columbia University.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book was recieved in perfect condition. People have complained about poor paper and printing but that isn't the case. The papers are the exact quality that you are paying for and the print is appropriate to read. The diagrams are clear and easy to see.
Giving it 4star as there is small damage, but don't want to return it as I need it.
You should purchase the book with price 1314 not 700-800. This is a original book.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews