Intex IT-1800 Beats 2.1 Channel Speaker
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- 2.1 Channel multimedia speaker compatible with USB/SD/FM
- AUX audio input compatible with DVD/PC/LCD TV
- Fully functioned remote control
- Digital FM playability
- Power indicator LED
- Separation : ≥40dB
- 1 Year Warranty
Packaging may reveal contents and cannot be hidden.
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Get Brand Support for any query/issue/technical defects
Get support from the brand over phone & email
Toll Free for Indian Users Only (English & Hindi Service) - Call 1860 208 5555
Service Time- 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Monday to Sunday.
For Email Support - email@example.com
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enlivening Musical Experience
Audio that is replicated in a life like quality sounds captivating. The 2.1 channel Intex IT-1800 Multimedia Speaker System delivers high quality sound with all the acoustic elements crystal-clear and sharp in quality. You can create an immersive audio experience for your favourite movies, music and videos with this IT-1800 Multimedia Speaker System. Just plug in your USB external HDDs, flash memory sticks, USB memory card readers or even your SD memory cards into the USB 2.0 slot and the SD memory card port on the IT-1800 Multimedia Speaker System. You can also connect your DVDs, LCD TVs and desktop/notebook PCs with this IT-1800 Multimedia Speaker System that features an AUX audio input interface for your various electronic gadgets.FM Radio, Fully-Functional Remote Controller
The IT-1800 Multimedia Speaker System features built-in FM radio support to let you tune-in to your preferred radio stations when stored music albums provide boredom. Enjoy the comfort of controlling your music system with the provided fully-functioned remote controller. You can also keep a steady check on the remaining power in your music system with the external LED indicators located on the surface.
Compare with similar items
Zebronics SW2490 RUCF 2.1 Channel Multimedia Speakers
Intex IT-211 TUFB 2.1 Channel Multimedia Speakers (Black)
Intex IT-2000 SB 0S Multimedia Speaker
Intex IT-2000 FMU Multimedia Speaker
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||69.00|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||CloudNine India||Cloudtail India||laptop house||TMG Associates|
|Item Weight||3 kg||3.6 kg||1.58 kg||3.5 kg||3.5 kg|
|Model Number||IT-1800 BEATS||SW2490 RUCF||IT-211 TUFB||1112-2002-5||1112-2882-1|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Not loud enough for big hall or you like to have very loud sound. In that case technically you should go for home theater system.
2. It was not able to catch any FM Radio station on scan. Although I wont blame it completely as FM station are away from my city and generally signal is very weak when i try with my mobile.
Pros for Bros ;)
1) Clear audio quality and yepp..you can also adjust bass and treble accordingly.
2) Take inputs from any 3.5mm Jack and USB ports ( surprisingly u can also connect your DVD player or DTH box ;) )
3) It comes with a remote and yeah you can also use it to activate nuclear weapons:D (no I'm not kidding).
4) Light weight and yeah if you regularly check out it's price one day you'll get it for free my friend between I got that stuff for around 1500 bucks aaannnd.. minus 1 ;D
5) Inbuilt FM and blue colour LED which looks cool.
1) Inbuilt FM but signal carrying strength is weak ( and that hissing sound irritates you)
2) cheap quality wires connection.
3) Remote operating range is too short.
4) Not loud enough and bass seems like a vibrator (no I don't mean that vibrator :D)
7) I'm a procrastinator I don't want to list more.