- Paperback: 768 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; 4 edition (1 July 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781259006197
- ISBN-13: 978-1259006197
- ASIN: 1259006190
- Product Dimensions: 22.7 x 3.1 x 17.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 134 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#2,746 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #7 in Mechanical Engineering
Internal Combustion Engines Paperback – 1 Jul 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get offers for up to ₹1375 cashback on MakeMyTrip, Redbus, UrbanClap, Faasos & 1Mg. Shop on Amazon between 19th Apr to 30th Apr 2019 to become eligible for the offer. T&C apply Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This book is one of the best books available for this course as it covers entire contents of the course in depth along with precise diagrams and a lot of numerical to solve,my professor prescribed me for this book. --By Vaibhav Bindra on 18 March 2014
The best book to refer. Concepts of the automobile engine are to cleared for sure, and special thanks to amazon for keeping the book in stock. Best of luck for the future development of amazon. --By Nair Vineeth Kuttappan on 29 August 2015
This is the best I.C. Engine book I've ever read. Complex concepts discussed simply. Illustrations are good. New topics are included. Solved problems are good. I loved it. --by Ron Dat on 30 Mar 2015
About the Author
Internal Combustion Engines was authored by V Ganesan.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
134 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Don't go for any other book, however you can go for Heywood for more details.
Why to trust me:
I am mechanical engineer from NIT bhopal and recently I got 280 rank in GATE. Although internal combination engine is not important for gate but it very important for interviews. So you will need in depth knowledge.
- I mainly bought this book for my semester exams and it is more than sufficient on that front,it doubles up as a great competitive guide for exams like ESE and JE also.
- the book has a good mix of solved examples.unsolved problems and objective type questions so there's something for everyone there.
- the ilustrations in books are quite clear and help understand the written matter better.
- you can face a bit of comprehension problem because of language at some places but you can easily get over that in a few repeated readings of the text along with dictionary if need arises.