- Paperback: 494 pages
- Publisher: Apress; 1st ed. edition (13 January 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484233387
- ISBN-13: 978-1484233382
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 3.1 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #14,85,618 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 141.54 Delivery charge
Interactive C#: Fundamentals, Core Concepts and Patterns Paperback – Import, 13 Jan 2018
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (4): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback will be credited within 72 Hours of shipment Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Discover object-oriented programming with core concepts of C# in this unique tutorial. The book consists of four major sections which cover 15 core topics - nine of them are dedicated to object-oriented programming, five of them are dedicated to advanced concepts of C#, and one of them is dedicated to design patterns, with coverage of three Gang of Four design patterns with C# implementations. Finally, Interactive C# contains an FAQ section to cover all of these topics.
This book uniquely presents a two-way discussion between a teacher and students. So, with this book you will have the feel of learning C# in a classroom environment or with your private tutor. Your teacher will discuss the problems/topics and ask you questions; at the same time, counter questions are provided to clarify points where necessary.
- Become proficient in object-oriented programming
- Remake yourself as a great C# programmer
- Test your skills in C# fundamentals
- Use Visual Studio to write, compile and execute your code
About the Author
Vaskaran Sarcar (ME (Software Engineering), MCA, B Sc. (Math)) is a Senior Software Engineer and Team Lead at HP India PPS R&D Hub Bangalore. He is the author of the books-Java Design Patterns, Interactive Object Oriented Programming in Java, Design Patterns in C#, Operating System: Computer Science Interview Series and C# Basics He has more than 10 years of teaching and Industry experience. He is also national Gate scholar(2005-2007). Reading and learning new things are passion for him.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|