- Paperback: 1100 pages
- Publisher: S.K. Kataria & Sons; Fifth edition (2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789350143681
- ASIN: 9350143682
- Package Dimensions: 27.7 x 21.3 x 3.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 145 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #932 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
An Integrated Course in Electrical Engineering (With About 15,000 Objective Type Questions 6th Edition) Paperback – 2013
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
145 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is the best book for competition exam. You have to buy explanation and solution book (Green) along with this book.
Also Go for RK Rajput, VK Mehta, M. Handa.
* Questions from AMIE, IES and GATE examinations were included (of course most of them were from before year 2005, mostly)
* Brief theory about each topic is given at the beginning.
* Answers were given at the same page (at the bottom)
* Used multi color for printing
* Apart from multiple choice objective type questions, matching type questions, True or false type questions, and fill in the blanks type questions were also included.
* Most of the questions were of theory type. For numerical type questions, we may need to refer other books (V.K.Mehtha, Gate & PSU guides etc).
* No explanations were given for answers. (V.K.Mehta book is better in this aspect)
* Start with standard text books (foreign author books for core theory, and Indian author books for solved problems) and then start with these type of books for competitive examinations.
Addition (on Aug 2017)
TANGEDCO Technical assistant Exams conducted in 2016 had many questions from this book as it is.