Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
InstaMorph - Moldable Plastic - 6 oz
|Sale:||1,592.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||268.00 (14%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Original Product Imported Directly from USA / All-in Price (India Customs + Free Shipping) / Track Your Package All the Way from US to Your Home, Buy with Full Confidence.
- REUSABLE: Heat, mold, and use within minutes. Reheat to remold again and again.
- LOTS OF USES: Create custom grips, mounts, brackets, knobs, dials, and connectors without molds.
- HIGHEST QUALITY: We source the best ingredients from US and UK suppliers and package everything in our US locations to ensure the highest end quality to the consumer.
Please note: Quantity Limits and return policy on this item
The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer. Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Please read about our Returns policy by visiting www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
It's reusable, strong & non-toxic plastic you can mold yourself!
InstaMorph is an advanced modeling compound that becomes moldable when warm (150 deg F) and solidifies at room temperature. It's made out of a lightweight polyester thermoplastic which acts like clay when warm, but when it cools, it's a strong plastic. Unlike other products that once they dry they are locked in that shape forever, InstaMorph can be reheated over and over again and re-molded into any number of configurations.
1. Heat some water to 150+ degrees F.
2. Pour InstaMorph pellets into the water.
3. Wait approximately two minutes or until white InstaMorph pellets turn clear and stick together.
4. Remove from the water and get rid of any remaining liquid between the pellets.
5. Form into desired shape with your hands, tools, molds, or any other means necessary.
6. Once you've got your InstaMorph creation finalized, let it cool to room temperature and use.
Ideal for many projects and all skill levels
Mold it with your hands, tools, or press around an object to make a mold. InstaMorph can be painted, machined, carved or attached to other materials.
* Create props, masks, or other costume pieces for Halloween or theater.
* Makes excellent brackets, parts, molds, or housings for your next project.
* Make your own action figures or accessories.
* Mold around existing handles or grips for an easy ergonomic solution.
* Make custom cases or stands for the latest electronic gadgets.
* Ideal for prototypers or makers who want a strong, reusable compound.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I cannot compare the temp tooth material because I was just not willing to spend that on the tiny amount they give you. After researching, I was fairly confident it was the same material. This is SO easy to use! And quite fun actually! I made two “teeth” fillings. The top one sort of pops in (behind my top canine tooth) and the bottom one slides in (down in between the two lateral teeth). After making them, I soaked them in cooled coffee for several hours so that they matched my teeth. I had to mess with it a few times, but it is very easy to drop back in hot water and reshape. Now, several weeks later, my bottom gap has closed a bit since beginning treatment 5 weeks ago. So I simply put my “tooth” back in hot water again for just a couple of seconds, and remolded it to better fit the microscopic bit that my gap has closed. I could tell there was a little more pressure after a couple of weeks and I didn’t want to negate any progress the Invisalign had accomplished by re-spreading the gap the Invisalign trays were trying to close.
Yes, I can eat with them in. Just make them with a little platform on the back to rest against the lateral teeth.
On close investigation, it may not look exactly like a “real” tooth, but it definitely beats the black hole in my face prior. I’m attaching pictures (yes, I know, my teeth are jacked, hence Invisalign)! And if I pass someone in the hall at work on the way to the restroom, or if I ask a waiter for another beer, I can avoid covering my mouth because it is NOT blatantly obvious that I’m missing teeth!
Oh, and I’m also looking forward to future uses with this stuff! I’m sure I’ll find some!