Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow Standard Size
|Price:||2,031.58 + 2,900.80 Delivery charge|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Product Type: Neck & Cervical Pillows
- This product is imported from USA - It is a 100% genuine product
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Description for Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow Standard Size
Memory foam contour pillow cradles your head and neck with therapeutic support helping you sleep in a healthy position. Orthopedic design promotes proper spinal alignment which may help provide relief for sufferers of snoring, insomnia and stress. Comfort impressions memory foam conforms to body contours providing greater personalized comfort. Contour shape keeps head and neck naturally aligned and allows your tired muscles to relax and rejuvenate while you sleep. Premium 3-pound. Memory foam evenly distributes body weight for improved circulation that soothes sensitive pressure points. Soft terry velour cover can easily be taken off for cleaning. Hypoallergenic, allergy free foam is less likely to cause allergic reactions. Memory foam made in the usa.
- Dimensions: 4.75 IN x 20.75 IN x 14.25 IN
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
When I made this purchase, my biggest concern was that it would be too soft. As a side sleeper who frequently switches sides throughout the night, I require a memory foam pillow that is firm, supportive and consistent. But this Sleep Innovations pillow works great. My head never sinks too far down into the pillow, so there's always enough space between my head and my shoulder to keep my neck free of stiffness and soreness. Indeed, this pillow has just the right amount of "give."
I spent some time setting up a demonstration to show everybody what I'm trying to describe. The average human head weighs roughly 10 pounds. So I gathered several books that stacked together weigh 9.4 pounds -- I weighed them on a scale -- and placed them on the pillow in various positions to mimic a sleepy head. Some people might look at the pictures and come to the conclusion that it's exactly what they're looking for. Others, however, may come to the opposite conclusion. Either way, I hope this helps.
• Foam density: Most of the pillows that you will find in this price range will probably have 1 Lb of foam density while this one have 3 Lb - So your head will not plunge/submerge in it.
• Thickness: I personally like thin pillows and a thick pillow gives me neck pain. I thought since its a foam pillow and my head will anyway plunge in it so this will probably be fine for me but I was wrong.
• Myth that contour pillow avoid snoring: I read somewhere that a contour pillow will help you avoid snoring, so I chose this one over the regular pillows and spent more money but I was wrong and I still snore :p
• Other options: I found similar pillows in Walmart and Target for nearly about $21-25 but they have less foam density. Key to a good memory foam pillow is its foam density which is more in this product.
• Conclusion: Its a nice and good quality contour pillow indeed. But If you like your head to plunge in the pillow or probably if you like a thin pillow then you should probably choose one with 1 Lb foam density over this but otherwise from quality point this one is better. However after use, I personally would prefer the regular memory foam pillow over a contour.
PS: If this review was helpful to you in anyway then please vote "Yes/Helpful"