- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; 1 edition (8 November 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071074333
- ISBN-13: 978-0071074339
- Product Dimensions: 38.9 x 3.3 x 58.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #78,614 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Innovation Secrets of Steve Jobs: Insanely Different Principles for Breakthrough Success Paperback – 8 Nov 2010
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The author of Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs once again gets inside the mind of the CEO of the decade, and gives readers the seven principles they need to innovate like Steve Jobs.
About the Book
Carmine Gallo, author of The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs, takes the Steve Jobs brand one step further, revealing the qualities that make the Apple co-founder the most innovative leader in business today. Each principle is backed with research, quotes, first-person interviews with experts and business leaders as well as specific ideas for applying those principles to every business, large or small.
The Seven Principles are:
- Principle One: Do What You Love (Think different about your career and your business)
- Principle Two: See Genius in Their Craziness (Think different about your customers)
- Principle Three: Sell Dreams, Not Products (Think different about your products)
- Principle Four: Offer New Experiences (Think different about the buying experience you offer your customers)
- Principle Five: Say No to 1,000 Things (Think different about marketing and product design)
- Principle Six: Master the Message (Think different about communicating the vision behind your service, product, company or cause).
- Principle Seven: Inspire Evangelists (Think different about your employees)
- One More Thing.. Expect Excellence from Yourself and Others (What Steve Jobs has in common with Henry Ford and other innovative entrepreneurs)
The seven principles combine to form a framework that readers can employ to bring innovation and creativity to every part of their job―and their lives!
Key Selling Features
- Terrific Track Record: The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs became a category leader when it was published in October 2009. In the first seven weeks of Presentation Secrets, the title went into five printings and sold in 8 languages. It was also #1 presentation book on Amazon and ranked consistently in the top 10 spots in two other categories: Communications and Success/Self-Help.
- Enduring popularity of Steve Jobs: Fortune named Steve Jobs as the CEO of the decade in November, 2009. Steve Jobs's health problems became national news in 2009, and his return as the head of Apple received extraordinary media attention.
- Strong Link between Steve Jobs and Innovation: It is very difficult, if not impossible, to find one individual who is more closely associated with innovation than Steve Jobs. Here are some examples from recent Google searches:
- Steve Jobs + Innovation = 2.8 million links
- Henry Ford + Innovation = 650,000
- Richard Branson + Innovation = 218,000
- Jack Welch + Innovation = 152,000 links.
Even Walt Disney + Innovation only garners 1.8 million links, one million fewer than Steve Jobs.
- Author's promotional commitment to the book: The author will pursue paid placement opportunities including the same outlets that worked successfully for his first title: Jeffrey Gitomer's newsletter (400,000 subscribers), HARO newsletter (90,000 readers) and IDG’s mailing list (Macworld attendees). He will also hire FSB Associates, the online PR firm that successfully placed the author’s articles on numerous sites and blogs. These commitments are the minimum―the author is open to McGraw Hill's suggestions
- Author Platform: Carmine Gallo speaks to over 120 companies every year; some of his executive coaching clients include Chase, Fox News Channel, Intel, The Home Depot and Goldman Sachs. His Citrix seminars on Steve Jobs and presentations garnered over 1,500 registrants and were among Citrix's most popular of the year.
- Great quotes: The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs garnered terrific quotes from leading experts (Martin Lindstrom, Cliff Atkinson, and David Meerman Scott) and amazon readers!
- Learn the techniques employed by one of the most celebrated, innovative CEOs in the world.
Market / Audience
Professionals looking to get ahead at work; Entrepreneurs and small business owners looking to bring their companies to the next level; Marketing executives; Steve Jobs fanatics
Carmine Gallo (Pleasanton, CA) is the author of Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs, and has been a featured contributor to major Web sites including Businessweek.com, MSNBC, Military.com, Always On, AOL and Yahoo Finance. Carmine personally coaches leading executives for: Keynote speeches, media interviews, investor presentations, IPO road shows, product launches, book tours, conference speeches & panels, public presentations of any type.
"Be warned – if you pick up this book your presentations will never be the same again." -- Martin Lindstrom, bestselling author of Buyology
“Whether you consider yourself a Mac or a PC, The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs reveals the operating system behind any great presentation, and provides you with the Quick Start Guide you need to design your own passionate interfaces between you and your audiences." -- Cliff Atkinson, author of Beyond Bullet Points and The Activist Audience
"No other leader captures an audience like Steve Jobs does and, like no other book The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs captures the formula Steve uses to enthrall audiences." -- Rob Enderle, The Enderle Group
"This book is a treasure chest of practical knowledge. Now you can learn from the best there is (both Jobs and Gallo). No matter if you are a novice presenter or a professional speaker like me, you will read and re-read this book with the same enthusiasm that people bring to their iPods." -- David Meerman Scott, bestselling author of The New Rules of Marketing & PR and World Wide Rave
About the Author
Carmine Gallo is a communications coach for the world's most admired brands. He is an author and columnist for Bloomberg BusinessWweek and Monster.com and a keynote speaker and seminar leader who has appeared on CNBC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC.com, BNET, Forbes.com, and in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and Investor's Business Daily. Gallo is a former television anchor and business correspondent and has also held a position as a vice president for a global, top-ten public relations firm. Gallo lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with his wife and two daughters. Learn more about him at www.carminegallo.com
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?