Innergie PocketCell - 3,000 mAh 2.1A USB Portable Battery Pack and Charger with USB Magic Cable Trio
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Charge over 10,000 devices -Â including tablets, smartphones, and more - Fast USB Charging -Â Charge faster with 5W 2.1A USB output - Multi built-in protections to ensure longer battery life - Include 3-in-1 Magic Cable TrioÂ with Micro USB, Mini USB and Apple 30-pin iPod / iPhone Connectors
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Description for Innergie PocketCell - 3,000 mAh 2.1A USB Portable Battery Pack and Charger with USB
The Innergie PocketCell is a universal rechargeable mobile battery bank designed to provide you power when you need it the most for USB-powered devices. It charges USB-powered mobile devices, including tablets, smartphones, mp3 players, portable game consoles and more.Â HasÂ 5 built-in protections to protect your gear.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. It's very small and sleek. I can put it in my pants pocket or in a small pocket in my bag with ease.
2. The Magic Cable Trio is useful. I've been able to charge my Android products, and use it to charge my friend's iPhone. That's nice. I also like the fact that I can remove it from the battery itself and just plug it into my regular AC adapter.
3. It's easy to use.
1. The description of the product makes it seem like I should get a couple full charges out of my cell phone before I need to recharge the battery pack. I've found that I will only be able to recharge my S4 once, if I'm lucky, and that's with most of the power-hogging features turned off on the phone. I might be able to charge my Nexus 7 half way. That's just not good enough, in my view.
2. The battery pack takes 3-4 hours to recharge. That's a big drawback, in my opinion, especially considering fact that I can only charge my phone once one the pack is fully charged. If it's going to take that long to recharge, I should get at least a couple charges out of it, dont'cha think?
3. I've found that the battery pack needs to be completely stationary for the microUSB prong to sit flush on the phone and charge. I tried plugging this into my phone and putting it on an empty seat in my car, and it just won't charge. That sucks.
4. Lastly; a minor quibble - the Magic Cable is a little too short. That makes it more portable, of course. but it also precludes me from being able to travel with only one cord on the road. Not a big deal at all, but it's something for people to know. If you think you'll be able to plug in the cable into a standard AC adapter and plug it into a wall socket, you better have something for the phone or the recharging battery pack to rest on, or else it will be dangling from the socket and that's not a good idea.
Overall, I'd give this product a very, very lukewarm review. I'd bump it up a star if actually gave me 2 full charges on my cell phone.