- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Vintage (16 October 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1784705950
- ISBN-13: 978-1784705954
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 1.8 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #31,698 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Inner Life of Animals Paperback – 16 Oct 2018
Audio CD, Audiobook, CD, Unabridged
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Always fascinating… Wry, avuncular, careful and kind, Wohlleben guides us from one creature to the next" (Richard Kerridge Guardian)
"Wohlleben presents short chapter in bite-sized portions, so the reader has a constant sense of learning something new almost with every page ... The formula is provably winning. I still felt I was on a robust learning curve as subjects as diverse as motherly love, gratitude, deception, desire, shame and knowledge of good and evil were explored one by one ... fascinating" (Katharine Norbury Observer)
"Wohlleben is connecting with something big here… He truffles up some wonderful animal facts, too… Wohlleben’s empathy with animals can be touching and illuminating" (James McConnachie Sunday Times)
"Entertaining and enthusiastic" (Tim Smith-Laing Daily Telegraph)
"The Inner Life of Animals will rock your world. Surprising, humbling, and filled with delight, this book shows us that animals think, feel, and know in much the same way as we do -- and that their lives are, to them, as precious as ours are to us." (Sy Montgomery, author of THE SOUL OF AN OCTOPUS)
About the Author
Peter Wohlleben spent over twenty years working for the forestry commission in Germany before leaving to put his ideas of ecology into practice. He is working towards the return of primeval forests, as well as caring for both wild and domestic animals.
Wohlleben has been celebrated for his distinctive approach to writing about nature; he brings to life ground-breaking scientific research through his observations of nature and the animals he lives amongst. He is also the author of the international bestseller the Hidden Life of Trees.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.