- Reading level: 16.00+ years
- Paperback: 161 pages
- Publisher: Pediatric Oncall; First edition (2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9381656150
- ISBN-13: 978-9381656150
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 14.8 x 1.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #93,344 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Infection in Children Paperback – 2015
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Infections are the commonest problems encountered in pediatric patients. A rational approach both in diagnosis and treatment is necessary to prevent complications, resistance to antibiotics and ensure cure or control. Various infectious cases are presented here and common problems that are encountered while dealing with these patients are tackled. The cases are represented in a system wise manner. Latest guidelines with evidence based practice are discussed here. This novel case based approach deals with likely dilemmas that one may face when dealing with these infections. UTI, meningitis, pneumonia, TB, diarrhea, bacterial, viral, fungal infections, zoonosis, congenital infections, hospital acquired infections and many more are enumerated in this volume of the textbook.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Better buy Clinical Paediatrics by Aruchamy Lakshmanaswamy, best book for daily clinical examination and easy to remember.