- Item model number: BLR1370843_Pink
- ASIN: B01K9MXBRW
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 12 August 2016
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #12,23,877 in Clothing & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing & Accessories)
IndusDiva Pure Dharmavaram Silk Handloom Saree (BLR1370843_Pink_one size)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Pure silk
- With blouse piece
- Dry clean only, change folds at regular intervals
- 6 yards
- Ceremony wear
- Weave Type: Pure Dharmavaram silk
- Saree Length: 6.25 meters, Saree Width: 42 inches
The maximum order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Dharmavaram Silk Sarees: The Glowing Weaves
A weaving tradition that originated in Dharmavaram, a small handloom town in Anantapur district of Rayalaseema region in Andhra Pradesh, India, Dharmavaram silk saree weaving is a handloom culture that dates back to 1880s. Celebrated for their sheen and bold borders, these breathtaking sarees are exported to countries such as France and Germany.
Of Bold Borders & Rich Pallus
Traditionally woven in the interlocked-weft technique, Dharmavaram silk sarees feature broad borders and contrasting heavy pallus woven with intricate golden zari brocade. The drapes are designed using kundans, chamkies and stones. The pallus are known for their exquisite designs in zari brocade and gold patterns and butta designs. Dharmavaram silk sarees are generally woven in dual colours. The palette is with bright but sublime.
A Perfect Wedding Drape
These rich dazzling weaves make for a perfect wedding and party wear. You will love to flaunt this exquisite weave for its sheen, richness and elan.
How to Care For Your Dharmavaram Silk Saree
To revel in the sheen of silk, you need to exercise some care. Here are some handy tips to do so.
• Dry clean only
• Do not stack them with sarees of other materials
• Iron on low to medium heat and do not spray water for ironing
• Do not expose the saree to direct sunlight
• Refold the sarees occasionally to avoid fading on the creases
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|