Indus Valley Organic Hibiscus Powder - 100 Grams
|Sale:||185.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||14.00 (7%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- It Also Guarantees Protection Against Premature Graying Of Hair.
- This Product Brings A Significant Change In Hair Re-Growth With Its Stimulation In Circulation.
- Purely Natural Made From Fresh Crops
- Adds Radiance To The Skin With Its Cleansing Benefits
- It Is Rich In Amino Acids That Nourish Your Hair, Strengthen Your Roots, And Keep Your Locks Lustrous And Healthy
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (4): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get offers for up to ₹1375 cashback on MakeMyTrip, Redbus, UrbanClap, Faasos & 1Mg. Shop on Amazon between 19th Apr to 30th Apr 2019 to become eligible for the offer. T&C apply Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Size: Pack of 1
Indus Valley Bio Organic Hibiscus Powder Is A Natural Product Enriched With The Benefits Of Hibiscus Extracts. This Product With Its Natural Goodness Is Suitable For Both The Uses Of Hair As Well As Face.
From the manufacturer
Indus Valley Hibiscus Powder
When we step out of our house for work we get exposed to pollution, dirt and dust. It affects our skin and hair, and it gets very difficult to maintain and nourish them. Indus Valley hibiscus powder is a natural cleansing agent that helps you to keep your scalp clean and exfoliate your skin.
The Indus Valley Hibiscus powder is filled with the goodness of organic and natural ingredients. There is no chemical added to this powder that may cause harm to your hair or skin. It is rich in amino acid that keeps your hair nourished.
Indus Valley presents a microfine hibiscus powder that is made from shade-dried fresh hibiscus flowers. The triple-sifted process makes it a lump-free powder that is easy to apply over face, skin and hair.
Indus Valley hibiscus powder has multiple usage for both skin and hair. Pamper your skin and hair naturally with organic hibiscus powder that not only helps in maintaining a clean scalp but also exfoliates your skin and face with its natural scrubbing and cleansing properties. Enriched with antioxidants this is an ideal natural solution to purify your skin and keep a healthy, nourished scalp naturally.
How to use?
To improve the hair texture, mix the hibiscus powder with curd. If you want to apply the hibiscus powder on your skin, mix it with rose water.
Apply the mixture on your hair or skin and face and leave it for 10-15 minutes to dry it before washing it off.
Wash your hair and face with normal or luke warm water and get a healthy hair and face.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here is my verdict:
Skin and Hair Suitability: All types and especially dull hair and aging skin
Not for: People allergic to it
Lasts: For 10 uses, I have used it four times already(for both hair and face) and a little more than half the packet is remaining (depends on the user though and also the length of your hair, I have short hair)
Smells: Good, it isn't a pungent smell at all
Worth the money: Definitely
Should you buy or not: It is organic with no chemicals, so heck yeah! It's a must buy!
Thanku Amazon.. ;)
I mix a spoonful with two spoonful lumps of curd and apply on my crown hair. (Do an allergy test on your skin first)
Lasts for more than 10 uses depending how much you use everytime, I use it thrice a week (I am a boy 😋).
Smells okay and washes off easily. Use fresh flowers to grind and make a paste for every use and get better results saving yourself a lot of money too. 😁
It contains the most powerful anti-aging plant actives which firm and lift skin.
It evens skin tone and reduces hyper pigmentation or age spots.
Improves complexion of the skin by breaking down dead skin cells.
It is rich in antioxidants for the skin.
So u c, hence its in my DIY skin care regimen
Than one day i saw home remedies about hair regrowth and hairfall problems that hibiscus flower powder is all i need.
Its rich in nutrients which are superfood for your hair regrowth.
Just apply its paste wid yogurt ,egg or and oil before shampooing.
And notice the results after a week or so.
its an ayurvedic medicine to treat your hair.
I just love this product from indusvalley.