- Product Dimensions: 46 x 35 x 2.3 cm
- Item part number: KS-MA-CB-004
- ASIN: B07D9K56HR
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 24 May 2018
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#16,870 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
- #1190 in Kitchen Tools
The Indus Valley Mango Wood Chopping Board for Kitchen [ X-Large | 18 Inch | Rectangle Cutting Board ] Suitable for Fruits, Vegetables, Meat, Fish & Cheese
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- EXTRA LARGE & DURABLE: Dimensions - LBH - 46*35*2.3 CM. Providing space for heavy duty vegetable chopping, slicing fruits, and cutting meat. High quality Mango wood resists knife scaring and warping.
- SPILL PROOF GROOVES: Grooves are present to ensure the juices do not spill out.
- HYGIENIC TO USE: 100% Natural Wood, Natural color with no polish, no added dyes or stains. Mango wood’s fibres ensure you won’t dull your expensive knives.
- DURABLE & SAFE ON KNIVES: Mango wood is stronger than traditional hardwood cutting boards and is gentle on knives
- MULTI PURPOSE: Mango wood cutting board can be used to cut Vegetables, Fruits, Fish, Meat, Cheese, and more foods faster comfortably.
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Indus Valley is a kitchenware brand which focuses on providing reliable cookware products for Indian homes. All our utensils are healthy and aid you in making tasty food.
Mango Wood Chopping Board
Mango wood is categorized as hardwood because of its strength, density, attractive looks and of course durability that allows it not to wear out quickly and keep their high luster texture for many years.
- Do not soak in water for too long.
- Always Hand wash only, No Dishwasher.
- Always clean the board after cutting raw meat.
- Never place your wooden chopping board in the sink for a longtime.
Use & Care
- Apply any cooking oil across the surface of wooden chopping board using a soft towel or sponge.
- The oil should be left to soak in as long as possible.
- Set the chopping board aside vertically (against the wall) to allow oil to soak into the board.
- Use mild soap and water to clean.
- After washing the cutting board, dry immediately with a towel.
- Air dry the chopping board vertically.
Mango wood cutting board can be used to cut Vegetables, Fruits, Fish, Meat, Cheese, and more foods comfortably.
Spill Proof Grooves
Grooves are present to ensure the juices do not spill out.
Durable & Safe on Knives
Mango wood is stronger than traditional hardwood cutting boards and is gentle on knives. High quality wood resists knife scaring and warping.
EASY TO USE
Our wooden chopping board is natural with no coating/polish to cut vegetables easily & quickly. Cleaning the board & Maintenance is also very easy.