- Product Dimensions: 15.4 x 6.9 x 3.7 cm ; 41 g
- Item part number: IDK_BH
- ASIN: B00S850C5C
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 2,310 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #302 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 130.00 Delivery charge
+ 150.00 Delivery charge
Indulekha Bhringa Hair Oil, 100 ml
|Price:||432.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Contains ingredient known to grow hair
- Contains ingredient known to Nourishes the Scalp
- Contains ingredient known to reduce dandruff
- Applicator: Selfie bottle oil can be directly applied to the scalp
- Selfie bottle massgaes the scalp
- Applicator Reduces wastage of oil
There is a newer version of this item:
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
New to Subscribe & Save? Visit the store and learn more.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Style: Selfie Bottle
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Indulekha Bringha Oil is an Ayurvedic proprietary medicine recommended for the regulation of hair and scalp conditions like hairfall, dandruff etc. The excellent action of Indulekha Bringha oil is due to the actions of its ingredients and the special manufacturing procedure of the base oil.During the production of Indulekha Bringha Oil, the Swethakutaja leaves are dipped in pure coconut milk oil (prepared by cold process technology). This prolonged blending process helps to extract the entire medicinal quality of the leaves and thus makes it an effective ingredient of Indulekha Bringha Oil.Active ingredients along with the base oil create an excellent combination that is extremely beneficial for hair.
- SvethakutajaIt has anti-inflammatory and anti-dandruff properties. Also known for its antimicrobial properties and hence used for all types of psoriasis (skin disorder) and dandruff
- Aloe veraAloe vera contains enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair. it rejuvenates the hair with its own nutrients, giving it more elasticity and preventing breakage
- NeemProvides anti-protozoal, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Neem helps to treat these conditions of hair and cleanse the scalp for healthy hair growth
- BringharajHelps to improve hair growth and colour. Its extracts rejuvenates hair keeping the hair lustrous, dark and healthy. It also helps to nurture and condition hair
- AmlaRichest source of Vitamin C & antioxidants. It helps maintain youthful hair color and retards premature graying and supports the strength of the hair follicles
- Virgin Coconut OilVirgin coconut oil is extracted by the cold compression method. It is higher in vitamin content, antioxidants, minerals, fragrance and even the amount of protein
From the manufacturer
What is Hair Loss?
Hair loss (also known as Alopecia) is the loss of hair from the scalp. To understand hair loss, we have to know that the hair follicle growth occurs in cycles.
Each cycle consists of a long growing phase (Anagen), a short transitional phase (Catagen) and a short resting phase (Telogen). At the end of the resting phase, the hair falls out (Exogen) and a new hair starts growing in the follicle, beginning the cycle again.
What is Excessive Hair Loss/Clinical Hair Loss?
Our scalp on an average loses up to 150 strands of hair every day. To maintain regular volume, hair needs to be replaced at the same rate at which it is lost. For this, it is critical to maintain a healthy scalp because that is where the roots of the hair reside.
If the rate of hair fall is more than 100-150 strands a day, it cannot be called normal hair loss. It is then called clinical hair loss which requires treatment.
What are the reasons of Excessive hair loss?
Poor blood circulation, Lack of nutrition, Infection, Drugs, Pregnancy, Pollution, Hyperthyroidism, Involutional alopecia, Allergies, Stress, Lack of exercise and Lack of sleep.
What is Indulekha Bringha Oil?
Indulekha Bringha oil is an Ayurvedic proprietary medicine for hairfall. It is enriched with Bringhraj, a herb known in Ayurveda as Keshraj - “King of Hair”. Extracts from the Bringharaj plant are known for their medicinal properties that not only reduce hairfall but also revive and regenerate new hair growth.
How is Indulekha Bringha oil manufactured?
Ayurveda, the oldest Indian Health care system, prescribes not only the importance of the herbs but also the manner in which they have to be extracted and used. Indulekha Bringha Oil is prepared by using extracts from Bringha and Svetakutaja, known for their medicinal properties. The herb is then soaked in virgin coconut oil and matured under natural sunlight for upto 7 days. The power of the sun and the potency of these goes into making Indulekha Bringha oil.
What are the Ingredients Used in Making Indulekha Bringha Oil?
- Botanical Name: Eclipta Alba
- Family: Asteraceae
- Part Used: Whole plant
Known for hair growth, prevents hairfall, strengthens hair roots & stops premature greying.
- Botanical: Wrightia Tinctoria
- Family: Apocynaceae
- Part Used: Leaf
Known for its anti-microbial & anti-dandruff efficacy. Prevents scalp skin disease.
- Botanical: Phyllanthus emblica
- Family: Phyllanthaceae
- Part Used: Fruit
Rich source of vitamin C. Has anti-oxidant properties, hence repairs the daily wear and tear.
Virgin Coconut Oil
Purest form of coconut oil. Rich in nutrients, antioxidants & minerals.
Also contains Kumari, Draksha, Amrita, Yashti, Brahmi & Nimba.
Why is Regular Hair Oil not Effective?
Hair at the scalp surface, the cells within the strand of hair are not alive anymore. The hair you see on the scalp contains dead cells. The roots are the only living part of the hair.
During normal application of regular oil, you end up wasting hair oil on the hair strands or palm of your hands. This way of application is wasteful and not effective enough.
How Do you Apply Indulekha Bringha Oil?
Indulekha Bringha oil is available in 100ml bottle that comes with a prekitted selfie comb and one inner plug.
1. To start with unscrew the comb from the bottle.
2. Make a 1mm hole in the inner plug.
3. Attach the cap back to the bottle.
4. Squeeze the bottle gently and apply the oil using the selfie comb.
5. In smooth strokes all across the scalp, especially the affected areas. For best results, massage the oil further into your scalp using your fingertips.
*The pack contains 1 additional inner plug for travel purpose to avoid leakages.
Why is Indulekha Bringha Oil Effective?
Indulekha Bringha oil is not a regular hair oil, but an Ayurvedic proprietary medicine recommended by Ayurvedic physicians. It brings together the power of all the above-mentioned herbs, which is then manufactured in a slow and meticulous manner.
It comes pre-fitted with the “Selfie comb” a unique dispensing mechanism that deposits the medicinal oil directly on the scalp where it is actually required, reaching the roots of the hair.
What is the right dosage and administration?
Apply regularly and leave in for 2 to 3 hours. Wash and cleanse your scalp with a mild shampoo. If problem persists, please consult a physician.
|Mild Hairfall||Severe Hairfall|
|Week Day 1||✓||✓|
|Week Day 2|
|Week Day 3||✓|
|Week Day 4||✓|
|Week Day 5||✓|
|Week Day 6|
|Week Day 7||✓||✓|
Did you Know
Ayurveda, one of the oldest systems of medicine, prescribes the practice of Shiro Abhyanga, which is today called the 'Head Massage' for healthy hair.
This is because; your scalp is where hair roots lie. These roots need nourishment. But the scalp is also the furthest part of the body to which the heart pumps blood against gravity. Hence, regular head massages were prescribed to improve blood circulation in the scalp.
Indulekha - an Ayurvedic medicine for hair fall comes with a unique solution. It has a Selfie Comb which dispenses the Bringha enriched oil directly on your scalp while gently massaging it. Indulekha Bringha Oil - reduces hair fall and helps grow hair.
Store in a dry place. Natural Herbal formulation tend to change colour over time however the product efficacy remain the unchanged. This product contain milk.