- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 30.00 Delivery charge
India's Special Forces: 1: History and Future of Special Forces Hardcover – 1 May 2013
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Lt Gen PC Katoch, PVSM, UYSM, AVSM, SC, a third generation army officer, superannuated as Director General Information Systems of Indian Army in 2009. A Special Forces officer, he participated in the 1971 India-Pakistan War, commanded a Special Forces Battalion in Sri Lanka, a Brigade on Siachen Glacier, a Division in Ladakh and a Strike Corps in South Western Theatre. He has authored over 200 articles on international relations, strategic affairs, national security, military, technical and topical issues. A leading defence expert, he is a visiting fellow in foreign Think Tanks and has presented papers in USA (at Washington DC and Hawaii), China, Taiwan and Maldives. He is a Council Member of the United Services Institution of India and held the Field Marshal KM Cariappa Chair of Excellence for the year 2011-2012. Saikat Datta is a journalist who began his career in December 1996 and has worked with several publications like The Indian Express, the Outlook magazine and the DNA newspaper. He is currently heading the New Delhi Political and Business Bureau of DNA. He has authored scores of articles on Indian Special Forces and presented papers at seminars organized by the Centre for Land Warfare Studies, the Centre for Air Power Studies and the National Security Guards. He has also been awarded the International Press Institute Award for investigative journalism, the National RTI award in the journalism category and the Jagan Phadnis Memorial Award for investigative journalism.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Special Forces guys take it to the next level and teach us not to quit.
Amazon also didnt quit and made sure I have the book in 1 Day.
Excellent purchase experience...for an even better book
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com