- Product Dimensions: 27.9 x 16 x 27.9 cm ; 1.3 Kg
- Item model number: IAV-CB-1-158
- ASIN: B014AHI6KY
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 21 August 2015
- Average Customer Review: 72 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,675 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
IndianArtVilla Copper Water Dispenser Storage Pot Matka with 2 Glass Tumbler, Serveware Set, Yoga,3 Pieces
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Copper Water Pot Medium size 6.5 litre, Color: Copper, Material: Pure Copper, Weight: 1150 Gr, Height: 11.0'' INCH, Diameter: 6.2'' INCH , Capacity: 6500 ML, Glass Color: Copper, Material: Pure Copper, Weight: 100 Gr, Height: 4.0'' INCH , Diameter: 3.2" INCH , Capacity: 300 ML
- Water stored over night in copper Utensil is essential for hemoglobin synthesis, bone strength and immunity building. Copper helps in maintaining digestive health, healing wounds and relieving pains. Copper is an Antioxidant and anti-carcinogenic that prevents cell damage and slows aging. Copper is primary element to produce melanin (pigmentation of eyes, hair and skin) in human body.
- ARTISAN CRAFTED Handmade metal ware is made by skilled craftsmen in India.
- DECLARATION - Buy Original INDIAN ART VILLA products from the seller "Indian Art Villa". India Art Villa is a Registered Brand & Does not Authorize any other seller to sell their products under their Name. Indian Art Villa does not provide any Quality assurance of FAKE products bought from other sellers.
- Comes with INDIAN ART VILLA How to use, Care instruction Booklet, Copper Cleaning Powder and INDIAN ART VILLA genuine packaging
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal Disclaimer:Copper Water Pot 5.5 Liter with 2 Copper Glass
At this time when the world is riddled with Pollution, our countrymen are using high potency tablets even for minor problems which is spreading poison in their bodies. Our Rishes/Sadhus, Saints and even doctors have found a very easy method to deal with such disorders. The best remedy to overcome these problems is to store water in a copper utensil overnight and drink four glasses every morning. After this you can wash your mouth and brush your teeth. It is also advisable not to take tea for at least 45 minutes. Patients, who cannot drink four glasses of water at a time, can start with smaller quantity and increase the quantity gradually. There is no disease in the world which cannot be cured by this method. It is useful to drink water before sunrise for all, including healthy persons. We request everybody to propagate this every morning, whosoever is suffering from any diseases Care Tips a) Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage. b) Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don't use it regularly. c) Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool. d) A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use. e) Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils. Completely safe and gentle on hands. f) Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for an Authentic Copper utensils. ; Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look, but Care Instructions for Minimizing and Removing Tarnish are Provided with Order
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Overall its an excellent buy considering the health benefits of copper are considered.
Inside the pot doesnot looks copper. not sure.because inside is very dark(black) color.
other than that looks fine. My doubt is ...Inside the water tank is also made of pure copper or not? Can anyone please answer?
Most recent customer reviews
My email address is email@example.com.