- Product Dimensions: 21.1 x 10.2 x 21.6 cm ; 449 g
- Item model number: IAV-D-1-105A
- ASIN: B00WO11T80
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 28 April 2015
- Average Customer Review: 160 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,585 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
IndianArtVilla Plain Pure Copper Jug Pitcher, For Drinking water, Health Benefits, 1.6 Liters
|Sale:||665.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||1,270.00 (66%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Made from traditional pure quality copper
- Handmade by skilled craftsmen in India
- Comes with usage manual with care instructions and copper cleaning powder
- Instrumental in health benefits such as improving immunity and digestion
- Improves bone strength and prevents ageing
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
- Copper is an essential trace mineral that is vital to human health.
- Our ancestors used to store water in containers made of copper.
- Copper from the container leached into the water & helped in purification.
Water is the most essential element to sustain life on this planet. 70 per cent of human body is made up of water. You may have not known this but in ancient times, our ancestors and even our grandmothers followed the practice of storing water in containers made of copper. Their aim was probably to safeguard drinking water but there's more to the story. In today's modern world where we have UV filters and RO purifiers to purify water, the storage of water in metal containers may sound old-fashioned and not needed. However, this age-old practice referenced in ancient texts of Ayurveda is now supported by several.
Our body needs copper only in small amounts, but we often don’t eat enough copper-rich foods. Copper is needed in many bodily functions. It helps efficient utilization of iron, is needed for proper enzymatic activities, for healthy metabolic functioning, for synthesis of connective tissues, for increasing energy production, and many other uses in the body.
1. Experience the health benefits of drinking from a copper Jug:-
- Storing water in a copper vessel creates a natural purification process. It can kill all the microorganisms, molds, fungi, algae and bacteria, present in the water that could be harmful to the body and make the water perfectly fit for drinking. In addition, water stored in a copper vessel, preferably overnight or at least for four hours, acquires a certain quality from the copper.
- Drinking 2 to 3 glasses of water that has been stored in a copper vessel is another easy way to supply your body with enough copper.
- According to Ayurveda, drinking copper-enriched water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach helps balance all three doshas (Kapha, Vata and Pitta). This also ensures proper functioning of different organs and several metabolic processes.
- The most amazing fact about copper is that it is required in most processes that occur in our body. You can serve water from jug in your home.
- Perfect for picnics, outdoor dining and garden parties, this premium jug is made from Copper that looks incredibly and has a high-quality weighty feel.
- Copper is known to be oligodynamic in nature (the sterilizing effect of metals on bacteria), and can destroy bacteria very effectively.
3. Copper during Pregnancy:-
4. Copper Hepls in Pain:-
5. Increases Energy Production :-