- Paperback: 271 pages
- Publisher: Unicorn Books Pvt Ltd (2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8178062011
- ISBN-13: 978-8178062013
- Package Dimensions: 21.6 x 13.4 x 1.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #35,299 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Indian and Western Educational Philosophy: For M.Ed and B.Ed Students and Aspirants to Civil Services Paperback – 2010
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Prof. A. P. Sharma, a post-graduate in English literature, Education and Philosophy, taught in Indian and Nigerian Universities for almost thirty nine years and also visited Willamette University, Oregon, USA. He has so far published twenty six books in the field of education, philosophy, self-help and inspirational areas in India and abroad. He has also published around eighty articles in leading journals in the country and abroad and has supervised eight students to obtain their PhDs. In the field of education.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book provides valueable insight into the indian and western philosophers. designed basically as text book.Everybody must keep this book with them.The subject matter in this text has been presented in such a way that it can be easily grasped by a beginner and appreciated by an advanced reader. This book is very helpful for NET in educatio.