- Item Weight: 372 g
- Item model number: MN-copper_lota_2tumblers_set
- ASIN: B00FF7QC3M
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 2 July 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,42,741 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Indian Drink Ware Set of 1 Traditional Lota and 2 Taper Copper Tumbler Glasses Ayurvedic
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Hand hammered copper jug with 2 tumblers
- Copper Lota Size: Dia 4.3 Inches, Height 4 Inches, Weight 230 grams.
- Copper Glass Size: Dia 3.25 Inches, Height 4.25 Inches, Weight;315 grams.
- Ayurvedic healing benefits.
- Handcrafted in India.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Traditionally, Indians (Asian) used to store water in Copper wares. Copper is considered an essential mineral for our body. Ayurveda recommends storing water overnight in a copper jug and drinking the same in the morning, which keeps good health. This set of tumbler and 'lota' (jug) will allow you just this. Store the water in the jug at night and use the glass or tumbler to drink it with your family in the morning. Along with health benefits, this set gives you the traditional feel of the Indian country side. Additionally, use this couple for your vintage themed party if you like.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|