- Get ₹15 cashback on placing an order to a pickup store. Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay wallet after order is shipped. Not valid on POD (Pay on Delivery) orders. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Load balance now: Get Rs.250 back. Load Amazon Pay balance of minimum Rs.5000 or more and get Rs.250 back per customer. Offer valid from 18th Oct to 23rd Oct 2018. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Indian Polity 5th Edition Paperback – 28 Oct 2016
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
best book for polity laxmikant 5 th edition 2017,it is very well written,its complete book for self study,original book not a xerox copy,all previous year solved from 1993 to 2016 (mcq prelims) also solved mcq for prelims for practice (276 question) and many more question unsolved for upsc main exam. --ByAmazon Customeron 13 September 2017
An only book for Polity to clear Gov exam, but pdf of indian constitution also required for in depth comprehension. --ByAmazon Customeron 10 March 2017
Its a perfect book and you dont need anything else in this subject for pre if you have this book. It has almost every topic covered arranged in an organized manner and it helps increasing ur knowledge alot. A great buy --ByShweta Singhon 16 September 2017
About the Author
'M Laxmikanth obtained his postgraduate degree in Political Science from Osmania University in 1989. He is the former founder and director of an erstwhile coaching institute
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- New chapters have been added to 5th edition :
1) Parliamentary Group
2) Judicial Review
3) Judicial Activism
5) Niti Aayog
6) Voting behaviour
7) Election Laws
- 4 new appendices have been added too
- Inclusion of Previous years questions of Polity from:
2014, 2015 and 2016 Prelims
2013, 2014, 2015 Mains
-Essentially the book is more comprehensive, it is visibly THICKER now (Check the pictures attached) and is more relevant for the latest trends of UPSC (given the unpredictability)
- Language of the book is extremely simple and straight forward and it still feels like you are being spoon fed by the author. This is great for students who are preparing on their own.
I recommend this book to first time buyers as well as those who have the 3rd/4th edition of this book.
Else, you can take photocopies of the additional material from Delhi bookshops. But must update the earlier version.
Thanks for giving for precious time in reading this review.
Word of advice - follow this book religiously if you intend to crack civil services. Don't go for any other options. This is the most comprehensive book available in the market.
In the xerox form of the book contains jumbled page and doubleprint you may see. Fortunately I don't suffer from the jumbled and reprieted book. But the page quality is so poor.
But the contents written by the author is like bible of Indian polity.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews