- Paperback: 450 pages
- Publisher: Anmol Publications Pvt Ltd (1 October 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8174887911
- ISBN-13: 978-8174887917
- Package Dimensions: 21.6 x 14.4 x 2.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,20,209 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Indian Political Tradition (from Manu to Ambedkar) Paperback – Oct 2002
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Indian Political Tradition: From Manu To Ambedkar Provides A Lucid Summary Of Sixteen Indian Political Thinkers Representing Different Political Traditions Of Different Phases Broadly Two Ancient And Modern, Beginning With The Period Of Renaissance. These Include Two Ancient Thinkers Manu And Kautilya No Medieval Seer And The Rest Covering Modern Thinkers Like Rja Rammohan Roy, Swami Dayananda Saraswati, Swami Vivekananda, Bal Gangadhar Tilak, Gopal Krishna Gokhale, Madhusudan Das, Aurobindo Ghosh, Mahatma Gandhi, Gopabandhu Das, Jawaharlal Nehru, Manavendranath Roy, Subhas Chandra Bose, Jayaprakash Narayan And Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar.The Choice Of Thinkers And Political Traditions Has Been Both Representative And Appropriate To Different Phases Of Indian History. They Highlight The Seminal Role And Importance Of The Overall Indian Heritage And The Specific Political Culture And Tradition.Every Chapter Includes A Biographical Sketch, Seminal Concepts And Contributions Of Each Thinker From A Comparative Perspective And Ends With A Critical Appraisal, A List Of Relevant References Has Also Been Given.The Book Will Suit The Needs Of All Categories Of Readers Graduate And Post-Graduate Students Of Universities, Those Preparing For Various Competitive Examinations, Teachers, Scholars And The General Readers.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|