- Paperback: 850 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; Ninth edition (28 April 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9352606140
- ISBN-13: 978-9352606146
- Product Dimensions: 23.5 x 18.2 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 427 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #14,184 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
Indian Economy (Old Edition) Paperback – 28 Apr 2017
There is a newer edition of this item:
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Dr Ramesh Singh is an alumnus of Delhi School of Economics and an education consultant with over two decades of experience in guiding Civil Service aspirants. He is the director of a tutorial institute known as Civils India, which aids students in their preparation for a vast array of competitive examinations. He is a prolific writer and has authored books in both Hindi and English for McGraw Hill Education, including Indian Economy, Bharatiya Arthvyavastha, Contemporary Essays, Objective Economic and Social Development and 1000 Plus Questions in General Science.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
427 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. A very good book to understand topics in depth.
2. Data has been used where ever necessary to explain.
3. More comprehensive than Sanjeev Verma book amd give clear explanation.
1. You must have to refer to basic books like NCERT before proceeding to this book because some terms has not been covered comprehensively.
2.Reading will be helpful only if you have time of at least one and half months ,lest you should refrain from this book.Instead follow some basic book only.
3. Useful precisely for upsc mains exam.