- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Indian Economy (Old Edition) Paperback – 28 Apr 2017
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dr Ramesh Singh is an alumnus of Delhi School of Economics and an education consultant with over two decades of experience in guiding Civil Service aspirants. He is the director of a tutorial institute known as Civils India, which aids students in their preparation for a vast array of competitive examinations. He is a prolific writer and has authored books in both Hindi and English for McGraw Hill Education, including Indian Economy, Bharatiya Arthvyavastha, Contemporary Essays, Objective Economic and Social Development and 1000 Plus Questions in General Science.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. A very good book to understand topics in depth.
2. Data has been used where ever necessary to explain.
3. More comprehensive than Sanjeev Verma book amd give clear explanation.
1. You must have to refer to basic books like NCERT before proceeding to this book because some terms has not been covered comprehensively.
2.Reading will be helpful only if you have time of at least one and half months ,lest you should refrain from this book.Instead follow some basic book only.
3. Useful precisely for upsc mains exam.
Most recent customer reviews