- Paperback: 760 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; Tenth edition (3 May 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789387572867
- ISBN-13: 978-9387572867
- ASIN: 9387572862
- Package Dimensions: 24.2 x 18.4 x 3.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 264 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #81 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Indian Economy: For UPSC Civil Services & Other State PSC Examinations Paperback – 3 May 2018
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dr. Ramesh Singh is an Alumnus of the Delhi School of Economics and an education consultant with over two decades of experience in guiding civil service aspirants. He is the director of a tutorial institute known as Civils India, which aids students in their preparation for a vast array of competitive examinations. He is a prolific writer and has authored books in both Hindi and English for McGraw Hill Education, including bestseller - Indian Economy, Bharitya Arthvyavastha and Contemporary Essays.
He is also a popular columnist of the Publication Division journals Yojana and Kurukshetra.
A teacher par excellence, he is endowed with exceptional quality of simplifying the difficult concepts of economics in a cogent and crystal-clear way. His expert lectures on economics and essay are quite popular across the country. He lives in Delhi busy in diverse academic and social pursuits.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
264 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Book covers almost all the topic including some current data.
So if you are a fresher then read it and make short notes (Very very very ...important) so you can revise it, because without revision there is always confusion/doubt.
Also, I'm seriously disappointed with the publishing house. Tata mcgraw hill should hire better editors. How can it allow so many typos? I found the same problem with Majid Hussain, which was even worse. At least this book doesn't have factual errors (yet).
The writing style could be better, and the book is a bit difficult to understand for a first time reader like me, but I am relatively happy with it.
MCQs and Q&As are given at the end of the book, along with that year's Economic Survey summary and Budget Discussion.
This book also includes Union budget 2018 and economic survey 2017 data and analysis for upcoming exams.