- Item Weight: 200 g
- Item model number: LotagLass010
- ASIN: B00G56INFM
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 23 October 2013
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #11,77,483 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Indian Copper Lota Kalash with Glass
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Lota kalash Indian pooja accessory for worship of gods and goddesses
- Lota - Weight: 200 gram, Glass - Weight: 320 gram, Total weight : 520 gram
- Kalash : Dia - 4.6", Height - 4.6", capacity - 348 ml : Glass : Dia - 2.4", Height - 3.4",capacity - 239 ml
- Handmade by the artisans of Mathura in India
- Shipped in 24 hours from India
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The ageless use of copper ware testimony to its myriad virtues and everlasting appeal. Its therapeutic value has been handed down to us through the ages. In fact, water stored in copper ware is virtually the elixir of life. Purified, it helps to regulate digestion and cardiac orders, the basis of good health, as practiced by Ayurveda and Rishits from old Vedic times. It has been known for thousands of years that copper metal can inhibit the growth of bacteria, viruses and fungi. Our Scriptures recommend drinking of four glasses of water stored overnight in a copper utensil every morning.
Clean your copper ware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage. Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don't use it regularly. Also avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool. A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|