- Paperback: 632 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; Second edition (25 October 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789387067547
- ISBN-13: 978-9387067547
- ASIN: 9387067548
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 278 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #53 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Indian Art and Culture Paperback – 31 Oct 2017
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Comes from the IAS officer himself, its a must book for absolute understanding of the subject. I would suggest everyone to have the book for UPSC Art & Culture --ByParikshit Rajurkaron 25 November 2017
It's a lovely book. Not only the content, but the print quality and overall aesthetics is also brilliant. You'd love the feel of the book in your hands. Most importantly, the content quality is amazing, comprehensive yet focused. A must have. --By Pankaj Kasanaon 7 January 2018
About the Author
Nitin Singhania holds a Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Economics from Presidency College, Kolkata. He is also a Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary. He worked in Coal India Ltd before joining the Indian Administrative Services (IAS) in 2013 in the West Bengal cadre. He has a deep interest and expertise in Indian Art and Culture and is known for guiding students in this area. Presently he is posted as Sub-Divisional Officer in Purba Bardhaman district of West Bengal. Earlier, he has worked as the Assistant Secretary, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India and as Assistant Collector in Burdwan, West Bengal. His bestselling title Indian Art and Culture is a favourite among students preparing for the Civil Services Examination.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not the best book in the market.
Most recent customer reviews