- Paperback: 632 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; Second edition (25 October 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789387067547
- ISBN-13: 978-9387067547
- ASIN: 9387067548
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 434 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#39 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #3 in UPSC Civil Services
Indian Art and Culture Paperback – 31 Oct 2017
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Comes from the IAS officer himself, its a must book for absolute understanding of the subject. I would suggest everyone to have the book for UPSC Art & Culture --ByParikshit Rajurkaron 25 November 2017
It's a lovely book. Not only the content, but the print quality and overall aesthetics is also brilliant. You'd love the feel of the book in your hands. Most importantly, the content quality is amazing, comprehensive yet focused. A must have. --By Pankaj Kasanaon 7 January 2018
About the Author
Nitin Singhania holds a Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Economics from Presidency College, Kolkata. He is also a Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary. He worked in Coal India Ltd before joining the Indian Administrative Services (IAS) in 2013 in the West Bengal cadre. He has a deep interest and expertise in Indian Art and Culture and is known for guiding students in this area. Presently he is posted as Sub-Divisional Officer in Purba Bardhaman district of West Bengal. Earlier, he has worked as the Assistant Secretary, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India and as Assistant Collector in Burdwan, West Bengal. His bestselling title Indian Art and Culture is a favourite among students preparing for the Civil Services Examination.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
434 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not the best book in the market.