- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
India on My Platter Paperback – 28 May 2015
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
At 28, Saransh Goila is an Indian chef, a TV show host, author and a food consultant. He is also popular for his online food and travel show, The Spice Traveller and Health Challenge, where he makes favourite Indian dishes healthier. Saransh became a food enthusiast quite early, making his first jalebi for his family at the age of 12. This interest in food made him pursue his Bachelor's in Culinary Arts from the Institute of Hotel Management, Aurangabad.
His first taste of television success was when he won the FoodFood Maha Challenge in the year 2011, hosted by celebrity chef, Sanjeev Kapoor and film actress, Madhuri Dixit. He set a record in the Limca Book of Records, 2014, for 'the longest road journey by a chef,' when he hosted India's biggest food travelogue show, Roti, Rasta aur India. He's a passionate traveller and has dedicated himself to promote regional Indian food across the globe.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 31 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?