- Paperback: 992 pages
- Publisher: Publications Division - Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India (3 January 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8123023286
- ISBN-13: 978-8123023281
- Product Dimensions: 25.4 x 4.5 x 17.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 289 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #7,125 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
India 2017: A Reference Annual Paperback – 3 Jan 2017
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Before buying it one has to understanf that it is a government publication & people can rely on the facts and information provided in it. So if you are first time buyers go for it, because it will be very helpful to understand the government schemes and plans on various fields ( contents index is provided in the images), which can be very helpful for exams like UPSC for both prelims and mains point of view. But If you already own a 2016 issue, then there are few updates here and there which you might have already covered in The Hindu or any such current affairs magazines over the past 10-12 months. So in that case it may not be of help purchasing the new edition. --By Raman on 27 February 2017
This book is Must for Upsc Aspiratns , As Finally it is available in paperback format also ,This is one of the most updated and advanced book covering almost each and every material needed for competetive exams specially UPSC .It Contains Topics covered in 32 Chapters including appendices as last chapter , Must Buy For Upsc aspirants , as till date non other book is available which is upto date in recent months also , --By AC on 23 February 2017
About the Author
India 2017 is a reference annual that has been authored by experts on the board with the Publication Division of the Indian Government.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You can see the difference for yourself when you compare it with any original book!
I have also reported the matter to the publisher!
Most recent customer reviews