- 10% instant discount up to Rs.2,000 on SBI credit cards, debit cards (excl. Rupay) and EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Up to Rs. 8,000 savings on total purchases above Rs. 50,000 on SBI credit cards, debit cards (excl. Rupay) and EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on SBI & HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs. 3,000 & Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs. 5,000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Unlock cashback upto Rs.2300 on BookMyShow, Swiggy, Yatra and UrbanClap. Order on the Amazon app during Great Indian Festival(no min order value)and pay through any pre-paid payment method to be eligible for this offer | Valid from 10th - 15 Oct'18 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 95.00 Delivery charge
Includes Import Fees Deposit
+ 496.03 Delivery charge
India 2017: A Reference Annual Paperback – 3 Jan 2017
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Before buying it one has to understanf that it is a government publication & people can rely on the facts and information provided in it. So if you are first time buyers go for it, because it will be very helpful to understand the government schemes and plans on various fields ( contents index is provided in the images), which can be very helpful for exams like UPSC for both prelims and mains point of view. But If you already own a 2016 issue, then there are few updates here and there which you might have already covered in The Hindu or any such current affairs magazines over the past 10-12 months. So in that case it may not be of help purchasing the new edition. --By Raman on 27 February 2017
This book is Must for Upsc Aspiratns , As Finally it is available in paperback format also ,This is one of the most updated and advanced book covering almost each and every material needed for competetive exams specially UPSC .It Contains Topics covered in 32 Chapters including appendices as last chapter , Must Buy For Upsc aspirants , as till date non other book is available which is upto date in recent months also , --By AC on 23 February 2017
About the Author
India 2017 is a reference annual that has been authored by experts on the board with the Publication Division of the Indian Government.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You can see the difference for yourself when you compare it with any original book!
I have also reported the matter to the publisher!
Last UPSC examination 2018 also lots of questions came from this books.
So preparing well in this book will give you assured marks in general knowledge prelims examination.
Most recent customer reviews