- Paperback: 1043 pages
- Publisher: Publications Division - Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India; 1st edition (18 February 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8123020813
- ISBN-13: 978-8123020815
- Package Dimensions: 23.6 x 16 x 3.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 319 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #29,499 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 130.00 Delivery charge
India 2016 (Old Edition): A Reference Annual Paperback – 18 Feb 2016
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This book is one of the best books of India, it doesn't needs a kidney to be sold for purchasing this one. A book coming in cost of peanuts and giving you the coverage of whole India is nothing sort of to be called Wonderful. I loved this book since the time i started preparing for UPSC. Its not only a must read for aspirants but for all who love to know more of India and its Government. Its a book which doesn't boast about achievements but presents the true picture. --By Ashutosh Hindustani on Feb 18, 2016
The newly launched book INDIA 2016 is really very helpful for all those preparing for civil services and for general information also. It's really a useful book for getting a complete information on the launched. --By Adrish Banerjee on Feb 29, 2016
The best book for competitive exam preparations, gives a complete and balanced views on the happenings in the past one year also provides details of the governmental policies. --By Rohit raghava on Feb 20, 2016
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Its a text book with several headings and subheadings. No highlights or anything but images, charts and graphs are there.
Information is provided in very neat and clear way.
Price is ok for such good size book.
Immediately buy it
Good for students who preparing for govt jobs...
Delivery is before time..
Hats off Amazon