- Paperback: 1 pages
- Publisher: Penguin (27 October 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780141985206
- ISBN-13: 978-0141985206
- ASIN: 0141985208
- Product Dimensions: 13.2 x 8.6 x 20.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #56,782 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 55.00 Delivery charge
Incerto Box Set: Antifragile, The Black Swan, Fooled by Randomness, The Bed of Procrustes Paperback – 27 Oct 2016
|Paperback, 27 Oct 2016||
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The hottest thinker in the world (The Times)
The most prophetic voice of all (GQ)
Taleb's insatiable polymathic curiosity knows no bounds (New Statesman)
Imagine someone with the erudition of Pico de la Mirandola, the skepticism of Montaigne, solid mathematical training, a restless globetrotter, polyglot, enjoyer of fine wines, specialist of financial derivatives, irrepressible reader, and irascible to the point of readily slapping a disciple (La Tribune, Paris)
About the Author
Nassim Nicholas Taleb spent twenty-one years as a risk taker before becoming a researcher in philosophical, mathematical, and (mostly) practical problems with probability. Although he spends most of his time as a flâneur, meditating in cafes across the planet, he is currently Distinguished Professor at New York University's Tandon School of Engineering but self-funds his own research.
His books, Antifragile, The Black Swan, The Bed of Procrustes and Fooled by Randomness (part of a multi-volume collection called Incerto, Latin for uncertainty), have been translated into thirty-seven languages. Taleb has authored more than fifty scholarly papers as backup to Incerto, ranging from international affairs and risk management to statistical physics. He refuses all awards and honours as they debase knowledge by turning it into competitive sports.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.