- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Inateck Multi-in-1 OTG Adapter Cable, TF SDHC Card Reader, USB 2.0 Compact OTG Adapter Hub for USB Smartphones ,Tablets &PC
|Price:||1,581.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,581.00 (50%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- USB 2.0 OTG Card Reader with high compatibility rate, allround support: Fully supported under most mobile systems supporting the OTG protocol, very good performance, stability and compatibility
- Universal solution with a big range of interfaces: Universal design incorporating USB, SD, TF, MS and M2 interfaces, practical and convenient
- Supports simultaneous access of peripherals: Ensures simultaneous operation of two or more peripherals. If high-performance devices are attached, an external power augmentation is mandatory
- Clear indication of operational status via LED: When connecting devices, the LED will light up permanently; Attaching the hub to the mobile device leads to the LED blinking continuously; simple and clear indication of the operational statuses
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Interface: 3-Port USB Hub, M2 MS SD TF Card Reader, 3.5mm Power Port (when the reader connect several devices, it may need external, it depends.)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The good points:
Using Android Kit Kat and Lollipop phone/tablets, and drives formatted to FAT32 or exFAT:
1) Read USB 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 thumb drives successfully.
2) Read SDHC and XC, as well as microSD and XC cards up to 128 GB successfully.
3) Connected with all three USB ports and one SD or microSD card slot simultaneously.(I don't have media for the other ports)
The not-so-good points:
1) Could not use SD and microSD slots at the same time. Perhaps the reader uses the same circuitry for both?
2) Could not read an external SSD drive. The drive powered up, but since it was formatted NTFS, Android didn't want to play with it.
3) Could not read an external HDD, even using the supplied power cable. The drive powered up, but could not be read. The drive was formatted exFAT, but still was not recognized. This may be a fault with the particular HDD, an old laptop unit converted to an external drive.
This Inateck reader/hub does everything I wanted it to do, for a very good price. I primarily wanted it for the SD card and USB functions, to make it easier to transfer files from my PC or camera to my Android devices. It does this extremely well.
The ability to read multiple drives at the same time is a bonus.
Overall, this is an excellent OTG device for your Android tablet or phone.