Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Inalsa 1500-Watt Immersion Rod (Black)
|Price:||616.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||34.00 (5%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Long life tubular element
- Non corrosive copper tube heating element
- Bakelite handle
- Indicator light
- Portable and easy to use for large quantity of hot water requirement
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Power: 1500 watts; Operating Voltage: 220-240 volts
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Style: 1500 watts
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Inalsa Immersion rod comes with a power rating of 1500 W. An attractive feature of this immersion rod it that the heating element is non corrosive copper element. It is long life & tubular. The handle of the immersion rod is made up of bakelite & is easy to use. An indicator light is provided It glows when power is on.IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:
- The bucket should be more than 300 mm deep and it should be possible to hang the immersion heater with the help of a hook.
- The heater should be dipped in water before switching it ON. Take out the heater from water only after it is switched OFF and the plug is removed from the socket.
- Do not remove the immersion heater immediately after switching it OFF. Wait for at least 15 - 20 seconds after switching OFF.
- Do not bring the immersion heater in contact with any combustible material immediately after its withdrawl from water.
- The water level should be within the maximum & minimum range.
- Never plug in the immersion heater without water.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Advice keeping a wooden stick around- keep the stick horizontally on the bucket and let the rod hang into the middle of the water. Else there is a chance you might melt the plastic. It becomes hot very fast so Please be careful and safe when you use this!
It has a Red colored LED, which glows when it's turned on to indicate its powered on. Other immersion rod does have that feature at all.
Quick gets heated up, when turned on and quickly cools once turned off.
Products of quality is good and delivered on time appreciating the quality work from amazon and seller
best price for quality product good one
I'm unsatisfied with the price of the product.