Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
New and Improved All-Weather AmazingRibs.com Meat Temperature Guide Magnet
|Price:||1,194.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,806.00 (60%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Jumbo All Weather Magnet 8 x 5.5"
- Quick Read Meathead of Amazingribs.com Chef Temps
- Further detail on temperature, color, texture
- Put on your Refrigerator
- Laminated 4 color
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Debit EMI Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit EMI Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
1st Place New Grill Tool! 2012 National BBQ Association conference Feb 25, 2012. Meathead's Chef Temps are quickly noted and more detail on temperature ranges, color and texture to help grill perfec
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Don't skimp, buy a decent instant read thermometer as well. Spend a bit of money to keep the guesswork out of the process.
Great seller and magnet is a great reference.
Two thing I don't like. It doesn't at least mention the effect "resting meat" can have on the finished temp. Resting an expensive beef rib roast can easily raise the temp. 10 degrees between taking out of oven and serving which can make a big difference in doneness. The 2nd is that while it recommends a good "chef temp" for cooking pork ribs it completely ignores pork shoulders and beef brisket in the low slow bbq process...these are safe to eat at the temps they list but they need to be closer to 200+ to make good bbq, while other meats would get ruined at this temp. I can appreciate the desire to keep this a simple magnet...chapters of books have been used to explain the minor complaints I have but they should at least be referenced.