- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Mahaveer Publishers (30 June 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 818352026X
- ISBN-13: 978-8183520263
- Package Dimensions: 19.8 x 13.4 x 1.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,97,511 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Immortals of Shambhala Paperback – 30 Jun 2012
Paperback, 30 Jun 2012
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (2): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Book: Immortals of Shambhala Immortals. We all live in the world. We all live in dreams too. We feel the former real and the latter un real. A yogi and a saint live in dreams. To him dream land is another Higher World. He gains Wisdom through dreams and Power by yoga. In dreams we travel in to our past lives. We can travel into future lives. Much the more we fly to Higher Worlds with our subtle bodies, we do not venture with our physical bodies. We meet our chosen Gods and saints of our liking in their spirit bodies. Really we are ignorant of those other worlds and Higher Planes. Our Soul fully knows about them. Yogis travel with their Astral bodies. They visit any unknown region and meet the Mahatmas, who are Immortals. The Immortals of Shambhala is such a Spiritual experience, an experiment on Astral Planes. Shambhala is the Land of Immortal Masters. It is the recorded experience of a Yogi of our times. You can meet all our Wonderful Rishis and Mahatmas there in Shambhala. This is a unique work. Guruji, Sri Sarvari, a direct disciple of Masters will show you the miracles of Shambhala and he will lead you too, if you are astrally prepared. About the Author: Sri Sarvari Sri Sarvari (V. R. K. Sarma) born on November 7, 1929. He started his career as a story writer at the age of 19, when he was in Intermediate. After completion of M.A., he was a Lecturer and then a journalist in a leading Indian News Paper. Retired as Magazine Editor in 1988. During his career he wrote more than 50 books in Telugu Literature. At the age of 40, he got Initiated into Master CVV Yoga called Satya Yoga. The principle of this yoga is Rectification and Physical Immortality, by promoting necessary rectification in the physical at various levels to develop and to tune up to Cosmic Consciousness. He was a regular Meditator and had Initiated thousands of aspirants into Yoga. He treated thousands of patients with his Yoga Energy successfully. Wrote more than 50 books on Yoga includi
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
this book gave me a different perseption of life and its purpose.
and the best thing about this book is that it is sri sarvari's real experince...