- Reading level: 18.00+ years
- Paperback: 415 pages
- Publisher: Westland; Latest Edition edition (24 July 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789380658742
- ISBN-13: 978-9380658742
- ASIN: 9380658745
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 2.8 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2,358 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #74 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Immortals of Meluha (Shiva Trilogy) Paperback – 24 Jul 2017
Audio CD, Unabridged
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Today, Shiva is a god. But four thousand years ago, he was just a man. 1900 BC: the once-proud Suryavanshi rulers of the Meluha Empire are in dire peril. The empire's primary river, the Saraswati, is slowly drying up. There are devastating terrorist attacks from the east, the land of the Chandravanshis - and to make matters worse, the Chandravanshis appears to have allied with the Nagas, an ostracised race of deformed humans with astonishing martial skills. The only hope for the Suryavanshis is an ancient prophecy: when evil reaches epic proportions and all seems lost, a hero will emerge...
About the Author
Born on 18 October, 1974, Amish started life as a finance veteran and eventually transformed into a breakthrough Indian author. He made his way on to the bookshelves for the very first time in the February of 2010. He abandoned his 14 year career in finance when the first book of the Shiva Trilogy, the Immortals of Meluha was released and followed it up with the Secret of the Nagas and the Oath of the Vayuputras.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At first I was hesitant to buy the book thinking that it would contain the same unbelievable fictional aspects where the gods can fly and cure the incurable diseases by their touch. I was blown away by the simplicity of the protagonist. He didn't have any powers, instead he had the skill and intelligence which led to his rise to become a Mahadev.
The story is well narrated with twists and turns of comedy, drama, rage and emotions which leaves you hooked till you read the last chapter and then, the other two books. The characters are well developed making you feel their pain and happiness.
This is not the story of Shiva, the God! This is a story of a man on his journey that will transform him into mahadev.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Looking forward for The secret of Nagas . .