- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Iman Cosmetics Second To None Stick Foundation, Clay 1
|Price:||1,689.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||507.00 (23%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- For a natural looking complexion
- Full coverage, oil-free
- Long-wearing matte color
- Paraben free
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Colour: Clay 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Color:Clay 1 Easily Creates a Flawless Complexion. Second To None Stick Foundation is an oil-free makeup. Formulated with moisturizing jojoba esters nourishing antioxidant vitamins. Full coverage, long-wearing matte color for a natural looking complexion. Apply with sponge for a natural and sheer look. Use fingertips and blend evenly for maximum coverage. Apply foundation and blend downward in the direction of your hair growth for a more even texture. When applying with fingers, use your ring finger, this applies the least amount of pressure. A good choice for oily/combination skin
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The pro's of Iman's foundation stick for me are:
* the foundation is small in dimension so it is portable, travels well
* the foundation stick isn't heavy where my pores feel like they are clogged
* the foundation doesn't wipe away in large amounts with sweat (at times, I tend to sweat especially on my forehead & nose)
* I don't have to constantly reapply the product throughout the day/night.
* flawless, true to color and very natural looking foundation - not orangey or reddish
Often women stop me and compliment me - then they ask, " What foundation are you wearing " ??!! Before I can answer, most women suggest that it must be MAC or something excessively expensive like, Lancôme. When I tell them it's Iman, I often see a look of shock. I have tried a similar foundation stick product by Black Opal (I use the Nutmeg color in this range) but I can tell you their is no comparison for me, Iman is the clear choice. The Black Opal product is bigger but as the ole adage goes " It's about quality not quantity ".I f I had a suggestion or wish for Iman's foundation stick, it would be that she increased the volume. I made my purchase of the Iman Clay 5 foundation stick on Amazon after my local drug store stopped selling the range of Iman products. Amazon had the product at a comparable price with free shipping and despite other reviews, my order was correct (I received the correct item and shade) and I will order again.