- Paperback: 124 pages
- Publisher: Notion Press, Inc.; 1 edition (8 March 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1642494046
- ISBN-13: 978-1642494044
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.8 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 20 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,31,135 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
If I Am Born Again Lord Please. Paperback – Import, 8 Mar 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
"Shopone" is the pseudonym adopted by the author. A teacher and a medical specialist by profession, he is passionate about playing badminton. He loves vintage English bicycles and clocks.Outdoor jogging, trekking, and motor-biking keeps him connected to nature. His passion for pencil sketches has created an enviable art collection over a period of thirty-five years. Reading novels, classics, philosophy, and metaphysics are other subjects he finds fascinating. He has dabbled in dramatics, plays guitar and harmonica and sings well. He experiences a deep compassion for life in general and people in particular.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has an upward trajectory, if I may use that scientific analogy. The poet moves from the worldly love to the universal one and the journey is very interesting...
The poems are very appealing and thought-provoking. A reader can feel what the poet had to feel a few years back... love can be apparently felt in the lines as well as a realisation towards the pursuit of a higher form of life... it's a transitional collection of poems which tells us how life takes different shapes with the passage of time.