- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Penguin; UK ed. edition (21 July 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 024197139X
- ISBN-13: 978-0241971390
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1.6 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #18,278 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Idea in You, The Paperback – 21 Jul 2016
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
A wonderfully inspirational book that will help unleash your ideas on the world (Michael Acton Smith, creator of Moshi Monsters)
Full of great practical advice for the budding creator (Cath Kidston)
Every great business starts with an idea . . . this book will help you find yours (Richard Reed, co-founder Innocent Drinks)
We don't lack talent. We don't lack ideas. Indeed, we all have an idea within us. What we lack is the confidence to make our ideas happen. That is why Martin and Alex's book is so important. It walks you through how to make your ideas happen. Step by step. (David Hieatt, founder of Howies, Hiut Demin and the Do Lectures)
It seems to me that many could-be creators simply lack support in their lives, someone genuine who listens to their ideas and pushes boundaries to make it all seem possible. Alex and Martin must recognize this, too, because their book is a generous offer of encouragement and spirit, a drum beat that stirred my creative confidence (Zach Klein, co-founder of Vimeo)
This beautifully designed, accessible little manual might not turn you into Travis Kalanick overnight, but it might just help you become more you (Molly Flatt, the Memo)
About the Author
Martin Amor led new product development programs and creative training programs for Mars, Telefonica, Unilever, Samsung, Shell and Kraft in his role as Inventing Director at leading global innovation consultancy ?What If!. Now he helps businesses get better at innovation and develops his own ideas as an entrepreneur.
Alex Pellew is a former marketing head at Nike. He leads projects for ?What If! Innovation and coaches and launches digital start-ups.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The thing which struck with me from this book was how they’ve included the entrepreneurial journey of people we often don’t hear about, giving in depth analysis of their work, also with a section after each story of ‘How you can do what X did.’
‘The Creator’s Black Book’ is an unique section of resources to build, execute and manage your idea which is at the end of the book makes this a book you’d like to revist from time to time for some great insights and tips for your ideas.