- Mass Market Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: RHUS; Reissue edition (1 June 1986)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0553251473
- ISBN-13: 978-0553251470
- Product Dimensions: 10.4 x 2.5 x 17.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 57 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #13,421 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ ₹ 80.00 Delivery charge
Iacocca: An Autobiography Mass Market Paperback – 1 Jun 1986
Mass Market Paperback
Audio Cassette, Audiobook, Import
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000. Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
“Vintage Iacocca . . . He is fast-talking, blunt, boastful, and unabashedly patriotic. Lee Iacocca is also a genuine folk hero. . . . His career is breathtaking.”—Business Week
About the Author
Lee Iacocca is a prominent figure in the American automobile industry and an expert businessman. He has worked for many big companies like Ford and Chrysler. He has written other books like Where Have All the Leaders Gone and Talking Straight. The co-author of the book William Novak has also assisted in the biography of Oliver North and co-authored other books like The Big Book of New American Humor and The Big Book of Jewish Humor.See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 57 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, what Mr. Lee did to revive Chrysler, How one feels when they had this epiphany of loosing a job at a position for which you worked your ass off.
at point of times you may even find this story very similar to yours or of somebody you know and it is because he was a man who belongs to a very simple family and who is really ambitious.
this story carries you from heartbreaking failure to a world class success.
though at the end for like 8-10 pages you may find it little boring if you're not an american and also the part where he talks too much about chrysler and loans.
rest it's worth reading. i'll recommend it to you if you are really looking for an idol or like if you need some boost of motivation.