The ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) exam is the ultimate certification for IT service management. This essential resource is a complete guide to preparing for the ITIL Foundation exam and includes everything you need for success. Organized around the ITIL Foundation (2011) syllabus, the study guide addresses the ITIL Service Lifecycles, the ITIL processes, roles, and functions, and also thoroughly explains how the Service Lifecycle provides effective and efficient IT services.
- Offers an introduction to IT service management and ITIL V3 service strategy
- Highlights the topics of service design and development and the service management processes
- Reviews the building, testing, authorizing, documenting, and implementation of new and changed services into operation
- Addresses creating and maintaining value for customers through monitoring and improving services, processes, and technology
- Download valuable study tools including practice exams, flashcards, a glossary of key terms and more.
If you prefer self-study over the more expensive training course, but you don't want to skimp on information or preparation, then this study guide is for you.
From the Back Cover
Includes Real–World Scenarios, Hands–On Exercises, and Access to Exam Prep Software Featuring:
Custom Test Engine
Over 300 Sample Questions
Everything you need to ace the ITIL® Foundation exam
The ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) exam is the ultimate certification test for IT management professionals. If you are among the nearly quarter–million IT managers worldwide who will sit for the exam this year, the ITIL Foundation Exam Study Guide is one resource you don′t want to be without. It provides you with all the background information, expert, in–depth reviews, learning aids, and practice, practice, practice you need to pass the test with flying colors. Completely up–to–date and organized around the current ITIL Foundation syllabus, this guide:
- Clearly explains ITIL service strategy and guiding principles
- Covers all ITIL processes, roles, and functions in separate modules
- Describes the ITIL service lifecycle and how it promotes effective IT services
- Addresses ITIL standards for service design and development
- Delves into all aspects of the service management processes
- Describes ITIL standards for building, testing, authorizing, documenting, and implementing new and changed services
- Explores issues of creating and maintaining value for clients through monitoring and improved services, processes, and technology
- Features online tools offering a gold mine of study aids, including flash cards, sample questions, practice exams, and more
Delivering 100% of the Foundation exam objectives in clear, concise language and all the practice you need to ace the test, ITIL® Foundation Exam Study Guide puts you on the fast track to obtaining the world′s most highly respected IT management certification.
Sybex Exam Prep Tools
Go to www.sybex.com/go/itilstudyguide and download a full set of electronic test prep tools to help you thoroughly prepare for the exam. These include:
- Chapter review questions
- Two multiple choice practice exams
- Electronic flashcards
- Glossary of Terms in PDF