IFITech 1080p HD Hidden Camera, Plug USB Charger, 128GB SD Card Support(not included), 2 Mode Recording, Nanny cam
|Sale:||1,195.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||3,805.00 (76%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Very Easy to Use: The camera is used without any setting, just plug it into the wall when you're ready to start recording, and unplug it when you're done recording. You can use the USB cable directly to connect the computer to see the videos of the SD card.
- 1080P HD Video & Audio: Full HD 1920*1080P Colour Video with 90 Degree wide angle view, 30 FPS smooth video & audio recording and playing.
- Smart Motion Detection: When the motion detection mode activated, camera will automatically start recording once it senses some kind of movement. In this way can be saved a lot space of the SD card
- Loop Record: Automatic seamless video recording in loop to use the storage efficiently, When the SD (Max 128GB)card is full,the early video will be over written.
- Record Anywhere: Connect the Camera with USB connector given to Power Bank and record anywhere, Camera can be used to charge phones as well
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
1. Is it a WiFi Hidden Camera? / Can I view live video on mobile phone No, it is not, camera can only record on SD Card, IFITech offers WiFi app based hidden camera models, please check
2. Red Light on the camera is always glowing? Camera requires SD card to record, till it is inserted, Red Light will keep glowing
3. There is no light glowing; is the camera working/recording? Once the SD card is inserted, red light will glow 3 times and stops, this means camera is recording
4. Inserted 64/128 GB SD card still red light is glowing? 64 GB/128 GB SD card require formatting this can be done with a software 'GUI Format', call support if you need assistance for the same
5. No Recordings on the SD card even after powering on? a. Please check the SD card is inserted properly b. Inserted Used SD cards - please format SD card before inserting c. 64 & 128 GB SD cards require formatting, please call support number for assistance
6. Camera stopped recording after one month? a. When camera is removed from power, wait for 2-3 seconds before removing SD card, if not SD card can get corrupted, Please format again b. If the SD card is inserted into mobile phone/laptop directly to view the videos, they might change SD card; just format the SD card c. Format SD card and try it or Call support in case you need further assistance
7. Does Camera has Battery Back up? No, Camera doesn't have any in-built battery
8. Can I use power-bank? Yes, Camera connected to power-bank can be used to power the camera with the USB wire given
9. Can I charge phone with this camera adapter? Yes you can
IFITech Smart Hidden Camera
1080 P HD Video
Motion Based - Recording
Loop Recording - Continuous Recording
128 GB Micro SD Support (Not Included)
Mobile Charging Function
Camera Recording Modes
Many Application Areas
One Camera Many Uses
Camera so easy to use that just plug to power and record on the SD card
Take care of your family and loved one.
164 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Product review- Product works nicely video quality is good and is 1080p (checked video properties)but the megapixel of camera used is not written anywhere.When i campared it with my mobile, camera quality difference can easily be seen as my mobile has 12 MP camera.
But I am satisfied with the video quality of the product.Just 1 problem I think is there that the back cover where we have to insert memory card seems little loose and the two parts can easily be seen seperable through naked eyes which makes the whole spy concept doubtfull.It should be fixed and must comes with inbuilt internal memory also motion detection mode doesn't seem to work properly as it is continously recording although i put it in motion detection mode.
If the above point is ignored this charger camera fulfills all its promises and can be of great help for security reasons...
After formatting the card, recordings are done fine. Clarity is abit low, but considering the price I am happy with the product.
On the plus side - completely hassle free usage. Motion detection works great too.
1. there is led light in front of camera which make any one suspecious (they didnt metioned led indicator)
2. it is not night vision camers ( they didnt mentioned in descriptioon)
3 building quality is poor (it is euro plug so it can be fit loose in many indian plugs)
1. picture quality is decent
2. easy to use