Consider this available item
IFB Neptune VX Fully Electronic Dishwasher (12 Place Settings, Dark Silver)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Free Standard Installation for this product and due to the recent government restriction, installation service may be delayedDetails|
- Installation: For requesting an installation/demo for this product once delivered, please call IFB support directly on 180030005678 and 18604255678 and provide the product's model name
- Energy Consumption: 0.9 kWh
- 12 place settings capacity
- 9 L water consumption
- Maximum Power: 2.2 Kw
- Power Supply220 - 240V , Single Phase15, 50HZ
- Noise Level - 49 db (A)
- 2 wash arms
|Safety measures for delivery & installation|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Doing up the dishes is not just an essential and important task since it has to be a clean and hygienic process otherwise it could turn out to be a health hazard. Driving out the daily woes, the IFB Neptune VX Fully Electronic Dishwasher with many advanced features not only brings about the sparkle to the utensils but is also a user friendly product.
Jet washer mode: This fast and efficient mode is for cleaning the lesser greasy utensils like coffee mugs, tea cups, milk and tea making utensils. Thanks to this mode, one can clean the utensils in not more than 18 minutes using its four-place settings capacity, and get sparkling and new-looking utensils in a matter of minutes.
Energy saving efficiency: With a consumption rate of just around nine litres of water per day, this is an ideal machine that does not just clean the dishes but also saves water and power.
Adjustable racks for custom space: The dishwasher comes with racks and shelves adjustable through its height. This provides an ease of access to all the users and introduces more flexibility to the users for efficient cleaning.
Flexible half-load mode: This option allows one to load either the upper rack or the lower rack or both of them together depending on the kind of utensils lined up for cleaning. The functionality does not fall whether the dishwasher is half-loaded or fully loaded.
Water softening device for better cleaning: With its water softening device, the dishwasher can soften hard water up to 60 dh so that the detergent can dissolve perfectly in it, thereby cleaning the dishes and utensils more efficiently. This also leads to optimized detergent uses.
Steam drying option: This function tends to vaporize all the moisture, leaving the utensils perfectly dried out without leaving a speck of detergent or moisture mark over them. This makes the utensils look all new and fresh.
From the manufacturer
Perfect Space Utilisation
The IFB Dishwasher has been designed to accommodate your tall glasses, small cups, big pans, cutlery and various dishes. Make maximum use of space with use of racks that fold and baskets that can be shifted.
Super Energy Efficiency
IFB Dishwasher's A++ energy efficiency helps save big on electricity bills and keeps your carbon footprint in check. Save on water bills too with just 9 litres of water used per day.
Love the planet by using less water, detergent and electricity. Wash loads with a minimum of resources.
Flexible Half Load
When you have fewer utensils, use the program to save water, detergent and energy. Load the upper or lower basket for easy washing.
Height Adjustable Upper Basket
Wash and clean more in a single load. Shift the upper basket up or down to fit in large utensils.
Water Softening Device
A built-in device that energises water, dissolving detergent better for spotless, hygiene.
When you're in a hurry get the dishes done in just 40 minutes. This fast program washes lightly soiled soup bowls, serving bowls etc.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Dishwasher doesn't wort with Indian Utensils is a myth. It works wonderfully. Though there are some limitations (will mention in cons).
2. Saves a lot of time and energy and ofcourse has helped me keep my back pain null and mental peace from being dependent on a house maid.
3. Can be easily operated by any grown up. If the men in your house know how to operate a TV, they sure can take up managing this for you.
4. It not only cleans but also sanitizes the dishes due to the hot water being used. Very hygienic.
5. It has been bringing out the hidden dirt from the dishes that were being used and washed by the housemaids from years. Yet have never been so clean. I didn't even know there was this level of 'hidden dirt' in them. Again very hygienic and will reduce general sickness
6. If planned well, accommodates the load of three time meals of a family of 3. Minus certain dishes that are not recommended to be used in the dishwasher.
Now to some cons, rather be wares:
1. Wooden ladles, and non sticks are not recommended. Even if added, they do clean but not that well. Be careful of the grade of plastic before placing them to avoid melting due to heat.
2. It is essential to place the dishes well and strategically to get the best out of the dishwasher. (More in Best practices)
3. Water consumption sure is probably more that regular. Yet to compare last month's water bill to this month's.
4. Over loading/ over stacking can leave you with some dishes not cleaned well as the water spray wouldn't reach them.
1. Wash your dishes as and when they get used and place them in a tub. Do not load them directly into the dishwasher as it will be closed and the dirty dishes may begin to smell and dwell bacteria. Place all dishes into the washer just before washing
2. Use the side sections to put the cutlery instead of using the cutlery holder to save space and accommodate more dishes.
3. Once the dishes are done, leave them in the washer for sometime for the heat to subside and dry them completely.
4. After removing the dishes, I like to place them in an open dish basket for some time before setting them in their respective places in the cupboard.
Overall, I would give Dishwashers a 4.5 stars. IFB Neptune VX works greatly well for me, and as this is the only dishwasher i have used, the 4.5 would be applicable to this as well.
A quick Thank You to Amazon for 2 day delivery and auto request on installation that was also completed within 2 days.
I would like to share the Pros first.
Efficient in water.
Cleaning is fine with respect to other dishwasher.
Must purchase if you want to get independence from the MAID.
I would rate the Product as 4.
IFB Customer care is worse.
Cost of maintenance is high.
Plastic utensils life will be shorten.
My dad is still not convinced & keeps on mumbering how i waste money I have given up on him :) though my wife is completely happy. Which matters the most ;)
We are a family of 3 adult & 1 child. With high vessel usage(cook) leading to 2 wash per day.
Let me summarize my review in bullet points so that it is easy to read.
All types of vessels (normal) get clean very easily except milk/tea/kadhai vessel
Rinse aid gives it a new like shine
Steam ensure 100% hygienically cleaned vessels
No powder residue
Clean pots/pans/clay/bone china cups etc very easily
No worrying about maid schedule or leave/ fear of them leaving. i think for working couple maid schedule is more important than our own work schedule.
Detergent/Salt/Rinse Aid all together is costing me 15-16 rupees per cycle(i have a hard water supply). IFB/other need to reduce the price of the same. 30-35 rupees only for detergent each day is little expense as compare to maid salary. I am not even counting capital contribution or elec.
- It will take some designing /innovation to clean milk/tea vessels, i have tried all modes in the machine. i have tried soaking the vessel for 3-4 hours in water. The cream(malai) wont come off. You will need to use steel wool to remove the stain. I generally end up in doing the entire vessels as no point doing half cleaning then putting them in machine and occupying space
- Aluminium vessels like cooker/pan/kadhai will form small spots due to oxidation hence not recommended. What i do is once in a week clean with steel wool to get rid of spots. i still put them in Dishwasher.
- in future i will buy only dishwasher safe vessels, might be little expensive.
- One thing I have noticed cracks developing within my clay/bone china vessels. I think I shouldn't have placed them at bottom rack. My mistake
- Don't be try to put vessels within one another, remember if water cant reach the vessels it can't clean
- Don't overload the racks with lot of vessels, again the principal of water reaching applies
- I haven't noticed huge spike in electricity bill, but I am not very microscopic on any bills anyways, that you might want to check
- No need to keep the soiled vessels in sink overnight, i ensure that i load machine before i go to sleep ensuring clean kitchen sink in the morning
- Really worth it if you want to get rid of maid problem & don't mind doing 2-3 vessels(milk/tea) every day