- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Srishti Publishers & Distributors; First edition (29 January 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9387022501
- ISBN-13: 978-9387022508
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 1.2 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 17 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,075 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
I Think I am in Love Paperback – 29 Jan 2019
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Devanshi is a young and dynamic author with bestselling titles No Matter What I do and Imperfect Misfits to her credit. She lives with the faith that life is what we make it and works hard to showcase love and its various mischiefs in her words.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Prologue was good enough but it shouldn't has been dragged till half of way.
Too much effect of bollywood movies can be seen throughout.
The best part is her charm of talking to reader is still present.
Her before works were superb but this one i felt like i was carried away.
It is not just a story, it is an emotional journey, which in the end, will leave you thinking what love and friendship actually is.