- Platform: Windows
- PEGI Rating: Not PEGI rated
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Hyperkin VR Clamp Mount for HTC Vive Pro/ HTC Vive/ Oculus Rift
|Sale:||2,137.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||562.00 (21%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Adjustable ball joint for multi-directional positioning
- Quick release spring clamp
- 1/4" mounting screw
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customize your virtual reality experience to your own environment. Hyperkin's Clamp Mount for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift allows you to fasten your tracking system securely on a multitude of mountable surfaces. It's ball joint allows for multi-directional positioning.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
These boys stay out of your way and can be clipped up and out of the way, maximizing your play space. They're also pretty high quality. I'm still using mine 2 years later. They only lost a star because sometimes the ball joint in it gets stuck, but this may be due to age