- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Hyperbole and a Half: Unfortunate Situations, Flawed Coping Mechanisms, Mayhem, and Other Things That Happened Paperback – 29 Oct 2013
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"I must have interrupted Melinda a dozen times to read to her passages that made me laugh out loud. . . . The adventures she recounts are mostly inside her head, where we hear and see the kind of inner thoughts most of us are too timid to let out in public. Despite her book’s title, Brosh’s stories feel incredibly—and sometimes brutally—real. . . . It is no hyperbole to say I love her approach—looking, listening, and describing with the observational skills of a scientist, the creativity of an artist, and the wit of a comedian." (Bill Gates)
"Imagine if David Sedaris could draw . . . Enchanting." (People (4 stars, People Pick))
Winner of the Goodreads Choice Award for Best Humor Book of the Year
An NPR Best Book of the Year
A Library Journal Best Book of the Year, Memoirs (.)
“I would gladly pay to sit in a room full of people reading this book, merely to share the laughter.” (Philadelphia Inquirer)
"My wife, who rarely reads a book published after 1910 and who is difficult to make laugh, wept with pleasure while reading these comic illustrated essays from Ms. Brosh, who runs a popular web comic and blog. I had to find out what the fuss was about. The subjects run from light (cakes, dogs) to dark (the author’s own severe depression), and they foreground offbeat feeling and real intellect. Ms. Brosh’s inquisitive mind won me over, too.” (Dwight Garner New York Times)
“In a culture that encourages people to carry mental illness as a secret burden . . . Brosh's bracing honesty is a gift.” (Chicago Tribune)
“Brosh captures humanity at its simultaneous worst and best with a razor wit that allows us to laugh at even our darkest of selves.” (The Advocate (Baton Rouge))
"Will make you laugh until you sob, even when Brosh describes her struggle with depression." (Entertainment Weekly)
"This is the BOOK OF THE YEAR." (Elizabeth Gilbert)
“One of the best things I’ve ever read in my life.” (Marc Maron)
About the Author
Allie Brosh is the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Hyperbole and a Half, which was named the Goodreads Choice Award Winner for Best Humor Book of the Year. Brosh has also given herself many prestigious awards, including “fanciest horse drawing” and “most likely to succeed.” HyperboleandaHalf.blogspot.com
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 26 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I request all "would be" readers not to buy the kindle version. I wish they return me the money that I spent on the book.
10/10 would recommend.
Once in a while, you'll be bored of all the serious books you are reading; that is the time you should pick it up and without a doubt it will lighten your mood.
The best part about the books are the funny drawings and the vibrant colored pages.
Although it is a little expensive, you'll definitely not regret it after buying.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?