- Paperback: 250 pages
- Publisher: STANDARD BOOK HOUSE SINCE 1960; Edition: 21st, Year-2017 edition (2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8189401262
- ISBN-13: 978-8189401269
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 18.5 x 5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 46 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #18,065 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Hydraulics and Fluid Mechanics Including Hydraulics Machines (A-4-Size) Paperback – 2017
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- the no. of solved examples along with the text in the book helps in clearer understanding and retention of concepts explained in the book.
- the level of unsolved problems in the book is perhaps a notch higher than usually seen in GATE exam,so it makes up for a good practice of quality questions.
- the book covers a variety of topics with a relative ease,the language can sometimes be a bit difficult to understand so if you feel that way you may also try reading from R.K. Bansal as i feel that book covers the same topics and the text language is very simple to understand in a thorough read of it.
- one drawback maybe the book is a bit overwhelmingly large,you can take help from coaching notes and video lectures so that you guys don't divert from syllabus while studying.
Quick delivery and latest edition for minimum prize.. 20 the edition.