- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Vermilion (8 September 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1785040901
- ISBN-13: 978-1785040900
- Product Dimensions: 15.3 x 2 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,77,293 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Hustle: The power to charge your life with money, meaning and momentum Paperback – 8 Sep 2016
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Patrick Vlaskovits (Author)
Originally from Hungary, Patrick moved to north California with his parents aged 6. Today, he is the author of the New York Times bestseller The Lean Entrepreneur and founder of Superpowered, Inc. Patrick now lives in Austin, Texas, with his family.
Jonas Koffler (Author)
Jonas owns the award-winning boutique storytelling firm, Koffler Pictures, which helps many distinguished writers and directors create thoughtful and inspiring campaigns. His clients include TED speakers like Sunni Brown and bestselling author Dan Heath.
Neil Patel (Author)
Neil is the co-founder of Crazy Egg, Hello Bar and KISSmetrics. He teaches others about online marketing via his website, Quicksprout.com. He has helped numerous Fortune 500 companies in the US and was recognised as a Top 100 Entrepreneur under the age of 30 by President Obama.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I like about this book?
- The book starts off very well. As someone who wasn't born in a privileged environment, I have always doubted my ability to make it big in this world. The author hits the nail right on its head here.
- The author talks about his failures. This is so cool. A lot of people brush off this part of their lives.
- They talk about the real skills required to succeed in hustle. But they also talk about the soft skills required. And they back everything up with examples.
- They focus on money but emphasize how money is mostly a medium, not the driving force.
My favorite sections
- Find the heart of your talents
- Manufacturing luck
- Projects make you stronger
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?