- Product Dimensions: 1.3 x 6.6 x 2 cm ; 4.54 g
- Item model number: 0837654700624
- ASIN: B00CQ7HQ4I
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 25 June 2014
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #82,128 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Hurraw Balm LLC Hurraw! Balm Tinted Lip Balm Black Cherry .15 oz (4.3 g)
|Price:||1,036.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||623.00 (38%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Black Cherry Tinted Hurraw! Lip Balm: Organic, Certified Vegan, Certified Cruelty Free, GMO Free, Gluten Free, All Natural Luxury Lip Balm Made in the USA BLACK CHERRY TINTED
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Edit: It's May of 2015. I'm ordering 3 more of these and giving it 5 stars instead of 4! I don't use it every day, but it has lasted a really long time. And the price is right if you buy it from their website - they are $3.79 - $4.29 with a minimum order of 3 balms and shipping is only $2.95 at www.hurrawbalm.com. They have a lot of other flavors there too :)
If you're lip balm obsessed like me and looking for the perfect overnight balm/treatment, you've found it!
Smooth and moisturizing without being greasy or glossy at all. Scent is AMAZING. Applied right before bed, and unlike most other balms I've tried my lips still feel moist and soft when I wake up in the morning.
No weird taste in my mouth, no need to reapply multiple times.
This is my first Hurraw lip balm purchase, and I knew instantly after trying it that it won't be my last!
I said 'why not' to this brand-- and after a couple of weeks of use, I'm still pretty amazed. The only other product to work so well on my lips was the DHC lip cream, which can also be found on Amazon. However, for its price, it's used up way too quickly, and it still left me chapped on particular days. With Hurraw!, there is absolutely no chapping.
The only ding I can mention is that the tint of this balm is weaker than I expected, but I'll gladly trade color for perfectly smooth, non-goopy lips any day of the week. Did not even make me consider rating this product four stars as opposed to five. I'll be sticking to this brand for awhile. In conjunction with it, I add the tiniest about of color with Peripera Peri's Tint Water in Cherry Juice. Incredibly natural look when these two products are a duo. I'm pretty pleased!
It's important to note that these are available directly from the manufacturer's website for less, but you have to pay shipping. If you just want one (or maybe two) it's probably worth it to order through Amazon. If you want more than that, you might be better off ordering directly.