Huggies New Dry Diapers Medium (18 Count)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Overnight dryness
- Air fresh material
- Quick lock system
- Cloth-like airfresh cover allows air to flow in and out of the diaper and keeps baby's skin fresh
- Blue speed dry layer pulls in wetness instantly and keeps baby's skin dry
- Quick lock system helps stop any leaks by pulling fluid away from baby's skin, spreading the fluid throughout the pad and locking it into the absorbent core to keep baby's skin dry
- Instructions Included
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
One of the most important baby care products that you will buy for your baby is diapers. Whether it’s for your new born or for your toddler who is yet to be able to go to the bathroom by himself or herself, diapers are the product that can make your first year of parenting easy or tough. If you have thought of not using diapers, just consider the consequences. Cloth diapers not only have to be changed more often, but they have to be washed and sanitized every single time. Also, if the fabric is not smooth enough, it will constantly rub against the baby’s skin which may lead to scratches or redness. To spare your baby and yourself all this trouble, switch to diapers, especially these ones from Huggies. Choose Huggies Dry Diapers for your child and you’ll both sleep soundly through the night. Whether it is play time, nap time or bed time, these diapers are okay for any activities that you have planned for your baby. The magic gel formula will pull in any wetness instantly and keeps the child’s bottom dry. The absorbent core locks in all the fluid after distributing it evenly. These diapers are highly absorbent and keep your baby relaxed and dry, even when he or she is crawling and on the move. The double leak guard prevents leakage along the sides, keeping both the baby and your floors clean. Huggies Dry Diapers come with a wear-any-side snug fit, giving you the freedom to make your baby wear his or her diaper any way you want.
From the manufacturer
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Very soft cotton like material used similar to Pampers active baby & libero. Good for sensitive skins. But remember you will always find Huggies & libero diapers thicker than other diapers. See it yourself in first picture. Pampers active baby are also cottony soft but avoid pampers Baby-dry as the material feels like paper and once it's wet, it becomes unevenly bulky.
2. Medium size of Huggies Dry is exactly equals small size of Pampers active baby or baby dry. The active baby in picture is small sized whereas Huggies Dry is Medium. Keep this in mind while ordering if you are a pamper customer. Same applies for Libero
3. Magic Gel pad ends exactly at the bums in Huggies & Libero but its throughout in pampers. This should not bother if you change the diapers once it's bulky.
4. No stretchable Velcro tapes in Huggies Dry, libero or pampers Baby-dry. Only Pampers active baby and new born diapers has it.
5. Price may vary time to time and discounts affects it as well so I will assume all 3 in similar price class.
6. Good air circulation in Huggies dry & libero whereas Pampers active baby and baby dry fails horribly causing rashes. But remember this happens only to kids with super sensitive skins and that too if you keep them in wet diapers for hours.
Rest you can see yourself in pictures. It's definitely original and if you have doubts stick to Amazon fulfilled sellers like cloudtail, Olympia or Readily etc.
Hope this will be useful. Happy Parenting !
• This product has been a part of Super Value Sale in last 1 year. Buy on First 3 days of any month to get 10% cashback upto Rs.600. If you have ICICI bank debit/credit card then amazon offers an extra 10% cash back on spending above Rs.4000.
Overall quality of the product is good.
Too small for babies falling between 7-10kg
I always use pampers for my son but this time went for Huggies..
The price is much better than pampers and the quality is good...
Also tried ordering via Amazon's Subscribe & Save offers, but since the delivery dates were fixed, the subscriptions couldn't be modified easily & baby's size would change quickly, I found it easier and more convenient to order individually as & when needed (am a Prime member).