Huggies Cucumber and Aloe Thick Baby Wipes, 80s Pack Combo of 2 Packs (White)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enriched with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E i.e. suitable for Newborns soft & delicate skin
- 50% more absorbent than other ordinary wipes to ensure nothing is left behind
- Pop up lid on the top back which keeps wipes moist with a light & fresh cucumber fragrance
- With our Trademark Triple clean technology to provide the ultimate combination of thickness, softness & absorbency
- Huggies Baby wipes are 100% alcohol, soap & paraben free to avoid skin related problems
- These multipurpose wipes can be used on baby's skin & hands as well
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This item is Non Returnable
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Description for Huggies Cucumber and Aloe Thick Baby Wipes
Care for your baby's delicate skin from the very start with Huggies Baby Wipes – thick, soft and absorbent for a baby’s sensitive skin. When you use Huggies Wipes, you can trust that you're giving your baby a soft, gentle clean each and every time. Our wipes are made of 99% water with aloe and vitamin E. The dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic wipes are also fragrance-free, alcohol-free, with Triple Clean Technology that are thick enough to handle any mess. These wipes are 50% more absorbent than other ordinary wipes giving an effective clean every time. Our Baby Wipes come in a pack with a popup lid to keep the wipes moist throughout the time the pack is used.
From the manufacturer
Enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E
Safe & gentle on baby’s skin.
50% More Absorbent
Absorbs 50% more than ordinary wipes for an effortless cleanup.
Triple Clean Technology
Provides the ultimate combination of thickness, softness & absorbency.
Pop Up Lid
Keeps wipes moist through the time the pack is used.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Better than JnJ in-terms of ease of use and softness, only one wipe comes out at a time, while JnJ you end up pulling out a bunch.
Better than Himalaya in packaging and thickness, himalaya wipes are very thin.
Better than babyhug in all the aspects, babyhug is just waste of money.